Isolation, characterization, and phylogenic analysis of three new severe fever with thrombocytopenia syndrome bunyavirus strains derived from Hubei Province, China
- 123 Downloads
Keywordsbunyavirus severe fever with thrombocytopenia syndrome bunyavirus (SFTSV) isolation phylogenetic analysis genotype
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
This work was supported by the Science and Technology Basic Work Program (2013FY113500) and the National Key Research and Development Program (2016YFE 0113500) from the Ministry of Science and Technology of China, as well as the European Union’s Horizon 2020 EVAg project (No 653316).
- Jiao Y, Zeng X, Guo X, Qi X, Zhang X, Shi Z, Zhou M, Bao C, Zhang W, Xu Y, Wang H. 2012. Preparation and evaluation of recombinant severe fever with thrombocytopenia syndrome virus nucleocapsid protein for detection of total antibodies in human and animal sera by double-antigen sandwich enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay. J Clin Microbiol, 50: 372–377.CrossRefPubMedPubMedCentralGoogle Scholar
- Xu W, Li D, Wang S, Liu K, Cui N, Fang LQ, Wang BJ, Lu QB, Peng W, Li H, Wang LY, Liang S, Wang HY, Zhang YY, Zhuang L, Yang H, Gray GC, de Vlas SJ, Liu W, Cao WC. 2014. Epidemiologic features and environmental risk factors of severe fever with thrombocytopenia syndrome, Xinyang, China. Biomed Res Int, 8: e2820.Google Scholar
- Yoshikawa T, Shimojima M, Fukushi S, Tani H, Fukuma A, Taniguchi S, Singh H, Suda Y, Shirabe K, Toda S, Shimazu Y, Nomachi T, Gokuden M, Morimitsu T, Ando K, Yoshikawa A, Kan M, Uramoto M, Osako H, Kida K, Takimoto H, Kitamoto H, Terasoma F, Honda A, Maeda K, Takahashi T, Yamagishi T, Oishi K, Morikawa S, Saijo M. 2015. Phylogenetic and Geographic Relationships of Severe Fever With Thrombocytopenia Syndrome Virus in China, South Korea, and Japan. J Infect Dis, 212: 889–898.CrossRefPubMedGoogle Scholar
- Yu XJ, Liang MF, Zhang SY, Liu Y, Li JD, Sun YL, Zhang L, Zhang QF, Popov VL, Li C, Qu J, Li Q, Zhang YP, Hai R, Wu W, Wang Q, Zhan FX, Wang XJ, Kan B, Wang SW, Wan KL, Jing HQ, Lu JX, Yin WW, Zhou H, Guan XH, Liu JF, Bi ZQ, Liu GH, Ren J, Wang H, Zhao Z, Song JD, He JR, Wan T, Zhang JS, Fu XP, Sun LN, Dong XP, Feng ZJ, Yang WZ, Hong T, Zhang Y, Walker DH, Wang Y, Li DX. 2011. Fever with thrombocytopenia associated with a novel bunyavirus in China. N Engl J Med, 364: 1523–1532.CrossRefPubMedPubMedCentralGoogle Scholar
- Zhang YZ, Zhou DJ, Xiong Y, Chen XP, He YW, Sun Q, Yu B, Li J, Dai YA, Tian JH, Qin XC, Jin D, Cui Z, Luo XL, Li W, Lu S, Wang W, Peng JS, Guo WP, Li MH, Li ZJ, Zhang S, Chen C, Wang Y, de Jong MD, Xu J. 2011. Hemorrhagic fever caused by a novel tick-borne Bunyavirus in Huaiyangshan, China. Zhonghua Liu Xing Bing Xue Za Zhi, 32: 209–220. (In Chinese)PubMedGoogle Scholar