Lack of association between integrin αvβ3 gene polymorphisms and hemorrhagic fever with renal syndrome in Han Chinese from Hubei, China
- 100 Downloads
Keywordshemorrhagic fever with renal syndrome (HFRS) polymorphisms hantavirus integrin αvβ3
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
We thank the physicians who assisted with sample collection and Dr. Jing Sun, School of Public Health, Wuhan University, for statistical assistance. We thank Dr. Rhea-Beth Markowitz, Georgia Regents University, USA, for editing assistance. This work was supported by grants from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (grant nos. 81101258, 81000734, and 81271819) and a grant from Hubei Province Health and Family Planning Scientific Research Project (grant no. WJ2015MB113).
- Jacq L, Garnier S, Dieude P, Michou L, Pierlot C, Migliorini P, Balsa A, Westhovens R, Barrera P, Alves H, Vaz C, Fernandes M, Pascual-Salcedo D, Bombardieri S, Dequeker J, Radstake TR, Van Riel P, van de Putte L, Lopes-Vaz A, Glikmans E, Barbet S, Lasbleiz S, Lemaire I, Quillet P, Hilliquin P, Teixeira VH, Petit-Teixeira E, Mbarek H, Prum B, Bardin T, Cornelis F. 2007. The ITGAV rs3738919-C allele is associated with rheumatoid arthritis in the European Caucasian population: a familybased study. Arthritis Res Ther, 9: R63.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Jonsson CB, Figueiredo LT, Vapalahti O. 2010. A global perspective on hantavirus ecology, epidemiology, and disease. ClinMicrobiol Rev, 23: 412–441.Google Scholar
- Kucharska-Newton AM, Monda KL, Campbell S, Bradshaw PT, Wagenknecht LE, Boerwinkle E, Wasserman BA, Heiss G. 2011. Association of the platelet GPIIb/IIIa polymorphism with atherosclerotic plaque morphology: the Atherosclerosis Risk in Communities (ARIC) Study. Atherosclerosis, 216: 151–156.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Kwok PY, Chen X. 2003. Detection of single nucleotide polymorphisms. Curr Issues MolBiol, 5: 43–60.Google Scholar
- Laine O, Joutsi-Korhonen L, Makela S, Mikkelsson J, Pessi T, Tuomisto S, Huhtala H, Libraty D, Vaheri A, Karhunen P, Mustonen J. 2012. Polymorphisms of PAI-1 and platelet GP Ia may associate with impairment of renal function and thrombocytopenia in Puumala hantavirus infection. Thromb Res, 129: 611–615.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Mackow ER, Gavrilovskaya IN. 2001. Cellular receptors and hantavirus pathogenesis. Curr Top MicrobiolImmunol, 256: 91–115.Google Scholar
- Xiong HR, Li Q, Chen W, Liu DY, Ling JX, Liu J, Liu YJ, Zhang Y, Yang ZQ. 2011. Specific humoral reaction of hemorrhagic fever with renal syndrome (HFRS) patients in China to recombinant nucleocapsid proteins from European hantaviruses. Eur J ClinMicrobiol Infect Dis, 30: 645–651.CrossRefGoogle Scholar