Molecular epidemiology demonstrates that imported and local strains circulated during the 2014 dengue outbreak in Guangzhou, China
Keywordsdengue virus (DENV) phylogenetic analysis envelope (E) gene enzootic transmission cycle
- Andrade EH, Figueiredo LB, Vilela AP, Rosa JC, Oliveira JG, Zibaoui HM, Araujo VE, Miranda DP, Ferreira PC, Abrahao JS, Kroon EG. 2016. Spatial-temporal co-circulation of dengue virus 1, 2, 3, and 4 associated with coinfection cases in a hyperendemic area of Brazil: a 4-Week Survey. Am J Trop Med Hyg, 94: 1080–1084.CrossRefPubMedGoogle Scholar
- Harenberg A, de Montfort A, Jantet-Blaudez F, Bonaparte M, Boudet F, Saville M, Jackson N, Guy B. 2016. Cytokine profile of children hospitalized with virologically-confirmed dengue during two phase III vaccine efficacy trials. PLoS Negl Trop Dis, 10: e0004830.CrossRefPubMedPubMedCentralGoogle Scholar
- Wang B, Li Y, Feng Y, Zhou H, Liang Y, Dai J, Qin W, Hu Y, Wang Y, Zhang L, Baloch Z, Yang H, Xia X. 2015. Phylogenetic analysis of dengue virus reveals the high relatedness between imported and local strains during the 2013 dengue outbreak in Yunnan, China: a retrospective analysis. BMC Infect Dis, 15: 142.CrossRefPubMedPubMedCentralGoogle Scholar
- WHO. 2009. Dengue: Guidelines for Diagnosis, Treatment, Prevention and Control: New Edition. WHO Guidelines Approved by the Guidelines Review Committee World Health Organization, Geneva.Google Scholar
- Yang HM, Boldrini JL, Fassoni AC, Freitas LF, Gomez MC, de Lima KK, Andrade VR, Freitas AR. 2016. Fitting the incidence data from the city of Campinas, Brazil, based on dengue transmission modellings considering time-dependent entomological parameters. PLoS One, 11: e0152186.CrossRefPubMedPubMedCentralGoogle Scholar
Open Access This article is distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (http://creative commons.org/licenses/by/4.0/), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source, provide a link to the Creative Commons license, and indicate if changes were made.