First detection of viruses in africanized honey bees from Peru
- 140 Downloads
KeywordsDeform Wing Virus Black Queen Cell Virus Israeli Acute Paralysis Virus Peruvian Isolate Kakugo Virus
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Dávila M, Ortiz V I, Martínez P P, et al. 1987. Rev Per Ent, 30:74–76.Google Scholar
- De Smet L, Ravoet J, de Miranda J R, et al. 2012. PLoS One, 7: Article No.: e47953.Google Scholar
- Perez-Castro E E, May-Itza W D, Quezada-Euan J J G. 2002.J Apicult Res, 41: 69–73.Google Scholar
- Ribière M, Ball B, Aubert M. 2008. Virol honey bee: 15–84.Google Scholar
- Tejada G. 1995. Rev Per Ent, 38:39–40.Google Scholar
© Wuhan Institute of Virology, CAS and Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2014