Secure and flexible keyword search over encrypted data with outsourced decryption in Internet of things
- 55 Downloads
The development of Internet of things (IoT) makes data exchange more frequently, and the cloud computing can provide stable storage and efficient computation for data users. To ensure the security and functionality of data, the efficiency of decryption and keyword search should be taken into consideration in resource-constrained IoT scenarios. In order to solve the above problems, a flexible keyword search scheme in IoT is proposed over encrypted data with outsourced decryption. First, the attribute-based encryption technology is applied, by which only users whose attributes meet the access control structure can access the sharing data. Second, the reciprocal mapping of Lagrange polynomials technology is employed to implement keyword search in a large number of ciphertext data. Third, the decryption of ciphertext is outsourced to improve the efficiency of decryption on the client side. The security and performance analysis indicates that the proposed scheme is secure and efficient.
KeywordsInternet of things Attribute-based encryption Keyword search Outsourced decryption
This work is supported by National Key R&D Program of China (No. 2017YFB0802000), National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 61772418, 61472472, 61402366), Natural Science Basic Research Plan in Shaanxi Province of China (No. 2018JZ6001, 2015JQ6236), and the Youth Innovation Team of Shaanxi Universities. Yinghui Zhang is supported by New Star Team of Xi’an University of Posts and Telecommunications (No. 2016-02).
- 10.Zhang Y, Zheng D, Guo R, Lan Q (2018) Fine-grained access control systems suitable for resource-constrained users in cloud computing. Comput Inf 37(2):327–348Google Scholar
- 15.Li R, Zheng D, Zhang Y, Su H, Yang M, Lang P (2017) Attribute-based encryption with multi-keyword search. In: IEEE 2nd international conference on data science in cyberspace, pp 172–177Google Scholar
- 21.Sahai A, Waters B (2005) Fuzzy identity-based encryption. In: Annual international conference on the theory and applications of cryptographic techniques. Springer, Berlin, pp 457–473Google Scholar
- 24.Ning J, Gao Z, Dong X, Wei L, Lin X (2014) Large universe ciphertext-policy attribute-based encryption with white-box traceability. European Symposium on Research in Computer Security 15(5):55–72Google Scholar
- 27.Sun W, Yu S, Lou W, Hou YT, Li H (2014) Protecting your right: attribute-based keyword search with fine-grained owner-enforced search authorization in the cloud. In: 2014 Proceedings IEEE INFOCOM, pp 226–234Google Scholar
- 28.Zheng Q, Xu S, Ateniese G (2014) Vabks: Verifiable attribute-based keyword search over outsourced encrypted data. In: IEEE INFOCOM, pp 522–530Google Scholar
- 32.Zhang Y, Deng R H, Liu X, Zheng D (2018) Outsourcing service fair payment based on blockchain and its applications in cloud computing, IEEE transactions on services computing. https://doi.org/10.1109/TSC20182864191
- 35.Green M, Hohenberger S, Waters B (2014). In: Usenix conference on security, pp 34–34Google Scholar
- 38.Haoxing L, Fenghua L, Chenggen S, Mang S, Xin L (2015) Public key encryption with multi-keywords search. Journal of Xidian University 42(5):20–25Google Scholar