Effect of Extra-Framework Titanium in TS-1 on the Ammoximation of Cyclohexanone
- 141 Downloads
Titanium silicalite (TS-1) without and with extra-framework titanium have been prepared and TiO2 is also prepared under the same conditions. All the samples are characterized with XRD, FT-IR, and UV–Vis. The effects of extra-framework titanium in TS-1 on the ammoximation of cyclohexanone have been studied in a continuous slurry reactor. The characterization results reveal that the extra-framework titanium exists as anatase. The catalytic evaluation results show that the anatase has a positive effect on the ammoximation of cyclohexanone by extending the catalytic life because it also exhibits some activity, while the conversion of cyclohexanone and the selectivity to cyclohexanone oxime are not influenced. The anatase TiO2 does not catalyze H2O2 decomposition appreciably compared with TS-1 without extra-framework titanium. The results are very useful in guiding the TS-1 production.
KeywordsTS-1 Cyclohexanone Ammoximation Cyclohexanone oxime TiO2
This study was supported by the National Basic Research Program of China (“973” Program, No. G2000048005) and the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 21276183).
- 1.Taramasso M, Perego G, Notari B (1983) Preparation of porous crystalline synthetic material comprised of silicon and titanium oxides. US, 4,410,501. 1983-10-18Google Scholar
- 21.Zhang Y, Guo X, Wang X et al (2000) Extra-framework titanium species (TiO2)x in TS-1 zeolite and its effect on epoxidation of propylene. Acta Petrolei Sinica Petrol Process Sect 16(5):41–46 (in Chinese) Google Scholar
- 25.Roffia P, Leofanti G, Cesana A et al. (1988) Catalytic process for the manufacture of oximes. US 4,794,198. 1988-12-27Google Scholar
- 26.Lin M, Zhu B, Shu XT et al (2005) The development and application of hierarchical titanium silicalite-1. Petrochemical Technology 34:377–379Google Scholar
- 27.Wang Y, Meng F, Zhang Y et al (2009) A preparation method of granular titanium silicon molecular sieve. CN, 200910069663. 2009-12-09Google Scholar
- 28.Wang Y, Yang K, Zheng R et al (2009) A preparation method of large particle size titanium silicon molecular sieve. CN, 200910067853. 2009-07-15Google Scholar
- 41.Yinqian L, Yongxiang L, Wei W et al (2002) Study on deactivation behavior of TS-1 molecular sieve in cyclohexanone ammoximation. Petrol Process Petrochem 33(5):41–45Google Scholar