Hybrid Reliability Parameter Selection Method Based on Text Mining, Frequent Pattern Growth Algorithm and Fuzzy Bayesian Network
Reliability parameter selection is very important in the period of equipment project design and demonstration. In this paper, the problem in selecting the reliability parameters and their number is proposed. In order to solve this problem, the thought of text mining is used to extract the feature and curtail feature sets from text data firstly, and frequent pattern tree (FPT) of the text data is constructed to reason frequent item-set between the key factors by frequent patter growth (FPG) algorithm. Then on the basis of fuzzy Bayesian network (FBN) and sample distribution, this paper fuzzifies the key attributes, which forms associated relationship in frequent item-sets and their main parameters, eliminates the subjective influence factors and obtains condition mutual information and maximum weight directed tree among all the attribute variables. Furthermore, the hybrid model is established by reason fuzzy prior probability and contingent probability and concluding parameter learning method. Finally, the example indicates the model is believable and effective.
Key wordsreliability parameter text mining frequent pattern growth (FPG) fuzzy Bayesian network (FBN)
CLC numberTP 311
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- ZHEN X, LI J D. Established method study for superparameter of prior distribution in reliability test [J]. Electronic Product Reliability and Environmental Testing, 2013, 31(5): 14–16 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- ZHOU H, ZHU Y L. Research on selection and determination of RMS parameters of military engineer machinery [J]. Engineer Equipment Research, 2011, 30(1): 53–57 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- LU X Q, JIN L. Selection of heat-setting parameters of mechanical products with DOE method [J]. Materials and Heat Treatment Technology, 2012, 41(16): 216–217 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- SHAO L C, ZHU J G, JI J C, et al. Reliability parameters’ selection when a decoy erecting [J]. Engineer Equipment Research, 2011, 30(5): 9–12 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- LIAO Q, HAO Z F, CHEN Z H. Data mining and mathematics model [M]. Beijing: National Defense Industry Press, 2010 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- DONALD J B, DAMES A M, DEZON K F, et al. A case study of data quality in text mining clinical progress notes [J]. ACM Transaction on Management Information System, 2015, 6(1): 1–21.Google Scholar
- WANG W J, LIU B X. Association rule-based network intrusion detection system [J]. Nuclear Electronics and Detection Technology, 2015, 35(2): 119–123 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- NADERPOUR M, LU J, ZHANG G Q. A fuzzy dynamic Bayesian network-based situation assessment approach [C]//2013 IEEE International Conference on Fuzzy Systems. [s.l.]: IEEE, 2013: 1–8.Google Scholar