Comparison analysis of efficiency between double-synchronous step-down-stress and step-up-stress accelerated life tests
- 21 Downloads
Double-crossed-step-stress (DCSS) accelerated life test (ALT) method is widely used for estimating the lifetime of products with high reliability and long lifetime. In order to further reduce the test time and test cost, a double-synchronous-step-stress (DSSS) ALT method which combines a double-synchronous-step-down-stress (DSSDS) ALT method and a double-synchronous-step-up-stress (DSSUS) ALT method is proposed. The accelerated stresses decrease and increase in a synchronous way with one step in the DSSDS-ALT and DSSUS-ALT methods, respectively. Monte Carlo method is adopted to simulate the two methods, and the validity and efficiency of them are demonstrated by the simulation results. In addition, a comparison analysis of efficiency between DSSDS-ALT method and DSSUS-ALT method is carried out. The result shows that the DSSDS-ALT method compared with the DSSUS-ALT method can significantly improve the test efficiency under the same test condition.
Keywordsaccelerated life test (ALT) double-synchronous-step-down-stress (DSSDS) double-synchronousstep- up-stress (DSSUS) efficiency Monte Carlo
CLC numberTP 391.9
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- ZHANG C H, CHEN X, WEN X S. Step-down-stress accelerated life testing: Methodology [J]. Acta Armamentarii, 2005, 26(5): 661–665 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- JIA Z Q, LIANG Y Y. New research about doublestress accelerated life testing-methodology [J]. Journal of Ordnance Engineering College, 2007, 19(3): 9–12 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- LI K. Statistical analysis of censoring data from alternate stepwise stress accelerated life testing method under two-parameter exponential distribution [D]. Nanjing: College of Sciences, Nanjing Agriculture University, 2008 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Lü M, CAI J Y, PAN G, et al. Optimal design of double-crossed step-down-stress accelerated life test based on Monte Carlo simulation [J]. Electronics Optics & Control, 2013, 20(10): 96–101 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- SUN Y D, SHI Y M. Numerical simulation of doublecrossed step-down-stress accelerated life test under lognormal distribution [J]. Fire Control & Command Control, 2012, 37(9): 23–26 (in Chinese).Google Scholar