Three-dimensional geoscience modeling and simulation of gas explosion in coal mine
- 36 Downloads
Gas explosion is one of the most serious events in coal mine. In consideration of the limitation of past research method about gas explosion, three-dimensional (3D) modeling and simulation are suggested. This paper analyzes the research achievements on 3D modeling, and studies the modeling method of strata and laneway based on geoscience modeling. After the 3D modeling of strata and laneways, the simulation of gas explosion (such as gas exploding, color, burning, virtual wandering and rock caving) is performed. The research method is meaningful for safety analysis and safety survey.
Keywordsgeoscience modeling gas explosion strata laneway particle system
CLC numberTD 178
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- ZHOU S N, LIN B Q. Coal mine methane power disaster prevention theory and control technology [M]. Beijing: Science Press, 2007: 323–330 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- LEWIS B, VON ELBE G. Combustion, flame and explosion of gases [M]. San Diego: Elsevier Inc., 2007: 100–103.Google Scholar
- QU Z M, ZHOU X Q, ZHANG Y K, et al. Dynamic mathematical model and numerical analysis of gas explosion in excavation roadway [J]. Journal of University of Science and Technology Beijing, 2006, 28(10): 907–911 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- WU L X, WANG Y J, DING E J, et al. Thirdly study on digital mine: Serve for mine safety and intelligent with support from IoT [J]. Journal of China Coal Society, 37(3): 357-365 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- HU J H, DING S Y, SUN C X, et al. 3D design for mine laneway and approximate method for calculating its space distance [J]. Chinese Journal of Underground Space and Engineering, 8(2): 296-300 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- WU L X, SHI W Z. On three-dimensional geosciences spatial modeling [J]. Geography and Geo-Information Science, 2005, 21 (1): 1–4 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- CHE D F, WU L X, CHEN X X, et al. Modeling and visualizing methods for real 3D geosciences model based on amended generalized tri-prism(GTP) [J]. Journl of China Coal Society, 2008, 31(5): 576–580 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- CHE D F, YIN Z R, ZHANG R, et al. The method of 3D modeling for tunnel engineering and the simulation technology of its seamless excavating [J]. Journl of China Coal Society, 2012, 37(4): 548–552 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- WANG C X, BA S W, HE H J. Study on geological modeling in 3D strata visualization [J]. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 2003, 22 (10): 1722–1726 (in Chinese).Google Scholar