Hybrid algorithm combining genetic algorithm with back propagation neural network for extracting the characteristics of multi-peak Brillouin scattering spectrum
- 44 Downloads
In this study, a hybrid algorithm combining genetic algorithm (GA) with back propagation (BP) neural network (GA-BP) was proposed for extracting the characteristics of multi-peak Brillouin scattering spectrum. Simulations and experimental results show that the GA-BP hybrid algorithm can accurately identify the position and amount of peaks in multi-peak Brillouin scattering spectrum. Moreover, the proposed algorithm obtains a fitting degree of 0.9923 and a mean square error of 0.0094. Therefore, the GA-BP hybrid algorithm possesses a good fitting precision and is suitable for extracting the characteristics of multi-peak Brillouin scattering spectrum.
Keywordsfiber optics Brillouin scattering spectrum genetic algorithm (GA) back propagation (BP) neural network multi-peak spectrum
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 61675176), the Natural Science Foundation of Hebei Province (No. F2014203125), the Science and Technology Support Program of Hebei Province (Nos. 15273304D and 14273301D), and the “XinRuiGongCheng” Talent Project of Yanshan University.
- 1.Zhang Y, Li J, Meng C, Chen X, Dong W, Zhang X, Ruan S, Chen W. Hybrid optimization algorithm of Brillouin scattering spectra fitting. High Power Laser and Particle Beams, 2015, 27(9): 091013–1–091013-7Google Scholar
- 3.Liang H, Zhang X, Li X, Lu Y. Design and implementation of data fitting algorithm for Brillouin back scattered-light spectrum data. Acta Photonica Sinica, 2009, 38(4): 875–879Google Scholar
- 6.Yin Z, Wu C, Gong W, Gong Z, Wang Y. Voigt profile function and its maximum. Acta Physica Sinica, 2013, 62(12): 123301–1–123301-5Google Scholar
- 8.Zhang Z, Zhang P, Han S. Strain characteristic extraction of Brillouin spectrum based on general regression neural network. Chinese Journal of Lasers, 2013, 40(s1): s105008-1–s105008-6Google Scholar
- 10.Xie Z, Li X, Li C, Feng C. Forward kinematics of 3-PPR parallel mechanism based on displacement compensation of BP neural network. Computer Integrated Manufacturing Systems, 2015, 21(7): 1804–1809Google Scholar
- 12.Zhang J, Wan W, Zheng Z, Gan X, Zhu X. Research on X band extended cosecant squared beam synthesis of micro-strip antenna arrays using genetic algorithm. Acta Physica Sinica, 2015, 64(11): 110504–1–110504-9Google Scholar