Reconceptualizing knowledge accumulation in sociology
- 312 Downloads
KeywordsAmerican Sociological Review Negative Binomial Regression Generational Paradigm Modern Sociology Pool Time Series
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Abbott, A. 2001. Chaos of Disciplines. (Chicago, IL: University of Chicago Press).Google Scholar
- Berelson, B. and G.A. Steiner. Human Behavior (New York: Harcourt Brace and World).Google Scholar
- Borges, J.L. 1964. “The Library of Babel.” Pp. 51–58 in same Labyrinths. (New York: New Directions).Google Scholar
- Evans, P.B., D. Rueschemeyer, and T. Skocpol, eds. 1985. Bringing the State Back In. (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press).Google Scholar
- Shakespeare, W. 1606. Macbeth. Google Scholar
- Sorokin, P.A. 1956. Fads and Foibles in Modern Sociology and Related Sciences. (Chicago, IL: Henry Regnery).Google Scholar
© Transaction Publishers 2006