A Brief on the 11th World Congress on Adolescent Health
- 16 Downloads
This brief has been prepared with the support of Dr. Shailaja Daral (MD – Community Medicine), Assistant Director (MAMTA HIMC) and Ms. Tina Khanna (MA Sociology), Senior Regional Manager (MAMTA HIMC).
Compliance with Ethical Standards
Conflict of Interest
- 1.United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF). Demographics of adolescents. Updated June 2016. Available at: https://data.unicef.org/topic/adolescents/adolescent-demographics. Accessed 10 Nov 2017.
- 2.World Health Organization (WHO). Adolescent health epidemiology. Available at: http://www.who.int/maternal_child_adolescent/epidemiology/adolescence/en/. Accessed 10 Nov 2017.
- 6.Sheehan P, Sweeny K, Rasmussen B, et al. Building the foundations for sustainable development: a case for global investment in the capabilities of adolescents. Lancet. 2017;390:1792–1806Google Scholar
- 7.World Health Organization (WHO). The Global Strategy for Women’s, Children’s and Adolescents’ Health (2016–2030). Available at: http://www.who.int/life-course/partners/global-strategy/ewec-globalstrategyreport-200915.pdf?ua=1. Accessed 10 Nov 2017.
- 8.World Health Organization (WHO). Global Accelerated Action for the Health of Adolescents (AA-HA!): guidance to support country implementation. Available at: http://apps.who.int/iris/bitstream/10665/255418/1/WHO-FWC-MCA-17.05-eng.pdf?ua=1. Accessed 10 Nov 2017.
- 9.Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. National Health Mission: Rashtriya Kishor Swasthya Karyakaram. Available at: http://nhm.gov.in/rashtriya-kishor-swasthya-karyakram.html. Accessed 10 Nov 2017.
© Dr. K C Chaudhuri Foundation 2018