- 135 Downloads
This is the story of Isaac Newton, the scientist and the man. Life and work of Newton reveals how thought processes are determined by the cultural-philosophical bias of the times.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- A Koyre’, From the Closed World to the Infinite Universe, Baltimore,1957Google Scholar
- E T Bell, Men of Mathematics(Vol 1), Penguin, 1965Google Scholar
- Frank E Manuel, A Portrait of Isaac Newton, Cambridge, Mass.,1968Google Scholar
- I Prigogine & I. Stengers, Order out of Chaos, Fontana Paperbacks, 1984Google Scholar
- J Bernstein, Einstein, Fontana Paperbacks, 1973Google Scholar
- J.M. Keynes, Newton the Man Google Scholar
© Indian Academy of Sciences 2007