- 154 Downloads
This is the story of Isaac Newton, the scientist and the man. Life and work of Newton reveals how thought processes are determined by the cultural-philosophical bias of the times.
KeywordsSacred Text Absolute Space Experimental Philosophy Lightning Flash Historical Writing
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- A Koyre’, From the Closed World to the Infinite Universe, Baltimore,1957Google Scholar
- E T Bell, Men of Mathematics(Vol 1), Penguin, 1965Google Scholar
- Frank E Manuel, A Portrait of Isaac Newton, Cambridge, Mass.,1968Google Scholar
- I Prigogine & I. Stengers, Order out of Chaos, Fontana Paperbacks, 1984Google Scholar
- J Bernstein, Einstein, Fontana Paperbacks, 1973Google Scholar
- J.M. Keynes, Newton the Man Google Scholar
© Indian Academy of Sciences 2007