Frobenius splitting of projective toric bundles
- 13 Downloads
We prove that the projectivization of the tangent bundle of a nonsingular toric variety is Frobenius split.
KeywordsFrobenius splitting toric bundles
Mathematics Subject Classification14M25 14G17
The author would like to thank the referee for pointing out numerous typos, inaccuracies and mistakes and at the same time providing many helpful suggestions on improving this work.
- 1.Achinger P, Ilten N and Süß H, \(F\)-split and \(F\)-regular varieties with a diagonalizable group action, preprint arXiv:1503.03116 (2015) pp. 1–40
- 2.Brion M and Kumar S, Frobenius splitting methods in geometry and representation theory, Progress in Mathematics, vol. 231 (2005) (Birkhäuser)Google Scholar
- 3.Cox D A, Little J B and Schenck H K, Toric varieties (2011) (American Mathematical Society)Google Scholar
- 4.Fulton W, Introduction to toric varieties 131 (1993) (Princeton University Press)Google Scholar
- 5.Hartshorne R (1966) Residues and duality, Lecture Notes in Mathematics 20 (Berlin: Springer)Google Scholar
- 6.Hartshorne R, Algebraic geometry, 52 (1977) (Springer)Google Scholar
- 11.Various authors, Open problems, Frobenius splitting in algebraic geometry, commutative algebra and representation theory, Conference at the University of Michigan, https://sites.google.com/site/frobeniussplitting/shedule (2010)