Anharmonic solution of Schrödinger time-independent equation
- 52 Downloads
We present here a mathematical explanation of how the Schrödinger equation for a class of harmonic oscillators possesses exact solutions. Some of the extended potentials used here are not present in the literature.
Keywords.Anharmonic solutions; Yukawa potential.
PACS Nos03.65.Ge; 33.10.Cs
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- H Thomas, Structural phase transitions and soft modes edited by E J Samuelsen, E Andersen and J Feder (Universitetforlaget, Oslo, 1971), p-15.Google Scholar
- P M Morse and H Freshbach, Methods of theoretical physics (McGraw Hill Book Company, Inc., 1953) Vols I and IIGoogle Scholar
- Z Yan, J. Phys. A: Math. Gen. 39, L401 (2006)Google Scholar
- F Riesz and B Sz-Nagy, Functional analysis (Frederick Ungar Publishing Co., New York, 1978)Google Scholar
- Z Rahman, Atmospheric and oceanic energetics and ocean-atmosphere geostrophic balance, Ph.D. Thesis (University of Chittagong, Nov. 1993)Google Scholar
- J N Islam, Confinement and the Schrödinger equation for gauge theories, Book to appear in 2011.Google Scholar