Microscopy of femtoscale structures
- 25 Downloads
Advances in experimental techniques are discussed for the study of long-lived isomers using gammasphere. Spectroscopy of neutron-rich nuclei in the A ∼ 180 region is made possible for the first time via neutron transfer from heavy beams, and long-predicted high-K isomers are observed.
KeywordsK-isomers delayed γ-γ-Δt neutron-rich Hf multi-quasiparticle states
PACS Nos21.10.Tg 23.20.Lv 27.70.+q
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- I Y Lee, in Proc. Workshop on Gammasphere Physics, Berkeley, December, 1995 edited by M A Deleplanque, I Y Lee and A O Macchiavelli (World Scientific, 1996) pp. 50Google Scholar
- F R Xu et al, Phys. Rev. C62, 014301 (2000)Google Scholar
- R D’Alarcao et al., Phys. Rev. C59, R1227 (1999)Google Scholar
- P Chowdhury et al, in Proceedings of Nuclear Structure 2000, East Lansing, August 2000, to appear in Nucl. Phys. Google Scholar
- I Shestakova et al, to be publishedGoogle Scholar
- G Mukherjee et al, to be publishedGoogle Scholar