Pulse power supply systems of the frequency-regulated ozone generators
Some variants of the frequency-regulated ozone generators based on the voltage resonant inverter are considered, including without an exchange, with an uncontrollable, and controllable exchange of the reactive power between the ozone generator and the power supply filter. The advantages and drawbacks of these variants of power supply units are shown on the basis of imitative mathematical modeling. The development results of series of the frequency-regulated ozone generators are presented. The design recommendations for power supply units under consideration are given.
KeywordsOzone RUSSIAN Electrical Engineer Reactive Energy Ozone Generator Power Supply Unit
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Kirienko, V.P., Kuznetsov, K.Yu., Makhin, Yu.I., and Semenov, V.I., Industrial Ozonators of TM and TC Series with Power Sources of Higher Frequency, Proc. of Academy of Eng. Sci. by name A.M. Prokhorov, Nizhnii Novgorod: NSTU, 2005, vol. 15.Google Scholar
- 2.Kostyukova, T.P. and Roginskaya, L.E., Electromagnetic Processes in the System Thyristor Voltage Regulator-High-voltage Transformer-Ozonator, Elektrotekhnika, 2000, no. 3, pp. 28–32.Google Scholar
- 3.Kirienko, V.P., Patent for useful model no. 58524, Ozonator s impul’snym istochnikom elektropitaniya (Ozonator with Pulse Power Source), Moscow: FGU FIPS, 21.06.07.Google Scholar
- 4.Kirienko, V.P., Kuznetsov, K.Yu., and Vanyaev S.V., The registration certificate of PC software no. 2005612589. Imitatsionnaya matematicheskaya model’ elektrotekhnologicheskoii ustanovki generator impul’snogo napryazhenia — elektrokhimicheskii preobrazovatel’ (Asimulation Mathematical Model of Electro Technological Facility the Pulse Voltage Generator-Electrochemical Converter), FGU FIPS, PC software register, 5.10.05.Google Scholar
- 5.Filippov, Yu.V., Voblikova, V.A., and Panteleev, V.I., Elektrosintez ozona (Ozone electrosythesis), Moscow: Moscow State University, 1987.Google Scholar