Modified Functional Projective Synchronization of the Unidirectional and Bidirectional Hybrid Connective Star Network with Coupling Time-Delay
- 11 Downloads
An unidirectional and bidirectional hybrid connective star network model with coupling time-delay is constructed in this paper. According to synchronization error systems, adaptive controllers for each node are structured by using the linear system stability method and the Lyapunov stability method. These adaptive controllers can realize the modified functional projective synchronization between each node of star network and an isolated node by argument and analysis. Finally, the corrective and effective of the adaptive controllers are illustrated by some numerical examples.
Key wordsstar network unidirectional and bidirectional hybrid connection time-delay modified functional projective synchronization
CLC numberO 231
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Li D K, Lian Y P, Zhang J G. Function projective synchronization of complex networks with time-varying delay coupling [J]. Journal of Beijing University of Technology, 2015, 41(2): 207–214 (Ch).Google Scholar
- Li J F, Li N. Modified function projective synchronization of a class of chaotic systems [J]. Acta Phys Sin, 2011, 60(8): 080507–1–5 (Ch).Google Scholar
- Mao B X, Cheng C R, Bu C X. Modified function projective synchronization of Lurie chaotic system [J]. J of Math, 2013, 33(4):717–720 (Ch).Google Scholar
- Wang J A, Li Z J, Liu H P. Adaptive modified function projective synchronization for four-dimensional chaotic system [J]. Systems Engineering and Electronics, 2010, 32(8): 1745–1748(Ch).Google Scholar
- Deng W, Feng J, Wu Z J, et al. Adaptive modified function projective synchronization of a class of chaotic systems with uncertainties [J]. Acta Physica Sinica, 2012, 61(14): 140503–1–8 (Ch).Google Scholar
- Xue A K. Robust Optimal Control Theory and Application [M]. Beijing: Science Press, 2008(Ch).Google Scholar