Correlation Functions of Perfect Binary Sequences of Same Lengths
- 22 Downloads
The sequences with good correlation properties are widely used in engineering applications, especially in the area of communications. In this paper, the relationships among cross-correlation functions of arbitrary four binary sequences of period N are presented. Based on them, for a sequences set, the relationships between cross-correlation functions and autocorrelation functions are studied, by which we prove that they cannot keep optimal at the same time.
Key wordsbinary sequence perfect sequence cross-correlation function autocorrelation function
CLC numberTN 914. 5
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- No J S, Golomb S W, Gong G, et al. Binary pseudo-random sequences of period 2n -1 with ideal autocorrelation [J]. IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, 1998, 1998(2): 814–817.Google Scholar
- Meng R F, Yan T J. New constructions of binary interleaved sequences with low autocorrelation [J]. International Journal of Network Security, 2017, 2017(4): 546–550.Google Scholar
- Yu N Y, Gong G. The perfect binary sequence of period 4 for low periodic and aperiodic autocorrelations [C]// SSC 2007. Heidelberg: Springer-Verlag, 2007: 37–49.Google Scholar
- Helleseth T, Kumar P V. Handbook of Coding Theory [M]. Amsterdam: Elsevier, 1998.Google Scholar
- Hertel D. Cross-correlation properties of perfect binary sequences [C]// SETA 2004. Heidelberg: Springer-Verlag, 2005: 208–219.Google Scholar