Research on the influence of rainfall on deformation of Shuping landslide
In this paper, taking the Shuping landslide in Zigui County in Three Gorges Reservoir Area as an example, and specifically evading some monitoring points possibly affected by the water level fluctuating of the Yangtze River in Three Gorges reservoir area, we conduct smoothing and equidistance processing of the data by separately using orthogonal polynomials and cubic spline function. And it is based on removal of the data with abnormal changes by using t-test for monitoring data of deformation and rainfall of Shuping landslide. Furthermore, we carry out quantitative analysis of the correlation and summarize the general rule that the landslide deformation is influenced by rainfall. When rainfall reaches a certain threshold, the correlation coefficient between deformation rate and rainfall turns from negative to positive. And the results are given for a number of clear quantitative analysis. It can provide some reference for monitoring and analyzing similar landslides.
Keywordsrainfall landslide correlation analysis deformation monitoring
CLC numberP22 P258
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Rockfall and Landslide Research Institute of Hubei Province. Compilation of materials of the rockfall and landslide research institute of Hubei Province [R]. Rockfall and landslide research institute of Hubei Province, Wuhan, 1982 (Ch).Google Scholar
- Yi W. A Study of Geo-Hazards in the Three Gorges Reservoir Area [M]. Beijing: China University of Geosciences Press, 2012 (Ch).Google Scholar
- Wang K W, Li J L. The Relations of Three Georges Reservoir Structure and Geologic Hazard [M]. Beijing: China University of Geosciences Press, 2012 (Ch).Google Scholar
- Long Y, Xu G L, Gao Y L, et al. Application of the data preprocessing methods to the correlation analysis of landslide displacement [J]. Geological Science and Technology Information, 2012, 31(2): 122–127 (Ch).Google Scholar
- Tu P F. Stability analysis and evaluation of slump-mass with impact of rainfall and seepage [J]. Yellow River, 2012, 34(1): 89–91 (Ch).Google Scholar
- Tu P F, Li M B, Wang Z J. Steady analysis on the landslide of Zhangjiawan [J]. Journal of Anhui Agri Sci, 2011, 39(9): 5223–5225 (Ch).Google Scholar
- Zhang Z, Li S H, Ma L. Probability analysis of relationship between landslide and rainfall in chongqing area [J]. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 2005, 24(17): 3185–3191 (Ch).Google Scholar
- Yin K L. Mechanism and dynamic simulation of landslide by precipitation [J]. Geological Science and Technology Information, 2002, 21(1): 75–78 (Ch).Google Scholar
- Liu G R. Discussion on classification of landslides [J]. Journal of Engineering Geology, 2002, 10(4): 339–340(Ch).Google Scholar
- Lu Y F, Wu Y C, Luo X Q, et al. Study of soil-water characteristical curve and its influential factors [J]. Rock and Soil Mechanics, 2008, 29(9): 2481–2486 (Ch).Google Scholar
- Zhang Z, Li S H, Ma L. Probability analysis of relationship between landslide and rainfall in Chongqing area [J]. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 2005, 24(17): 3185–3191 (Ch).Google Scholar