Semantic representation of evidence-based medical guidelines and its use cases
- 73 Downloads
Semantic representation of evidence-based medical guidelines provides the support for the data inter-operability and has been found many applications in the medical domain. In this paper, we describe a semantic representation approach of evidence- based medical guidelines, which is based on the Semantic Web Technology standards. We discuss several use cases of that semantic representation of evidence-based medical guideline, and show that they are potentially useful for medical applications.
Keywordsevidence-based medical guidelines semantic representation semantic technology use cases
CLC numberTP 39
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Fox J, Johns N, Lyons C, et al. Proforma: A general technology for clinical decision support systems [J]. Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine, 1997, 67: 54–59.Google Scholar
- Tu S, Musen M. A fexible approach to guideline modeling [C]//Proceeding of 1999 AMIA Symposium. Los Angeles: AMIA Inc, 1990: 420–424.Google Scholar
- Peleg M, Boxwala A, Ogunyemi O, et al. Glif3: The evolution of a guideline representation format [C]//Proceedings of AMIA Annual Symposium. Los Angeles: AMIA Inc, 2000: 645–649.Google Scholar
- Peleg M, Boxwala A, Tu S, et al. Guideline Interchange Format 3.4[R]. Amsterdam: Intermedcol Laboratory, 2001.Google Scholar
- NABON. Breast Cancer, Dutch Guideline, Version 2.0[R]. Netherlands: Integral Kankercentrum Netherland, National Borstkanker Overleg Nederland, 2012.Google Scholar
- NSRS. Guideline Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Type I[R]. Netherlands: Netherlands Society of Rehabilitation Specialists, 2006.Google Scholar
- Ait-Mokhtar S, Bruijn D, Hagege C, et al. Initial Prototype for Relation Identification Between Concepts, D3.2[R]. Amsterdam: EURECA Project, 2013.Google Scholar
- Ait-Mokhtar S, Chanod P, Roux C. Robustness beyond shallowness: Incremental deep parsing [J]. Natural Language Engineering, 2002, 8(2): 121–144.Google Scholar
- Hu Q, Huang Z S, Ten Teije A, et al. Evidence-based medical Guidelines in SemanticCT [C]//Proceedings of 2014 Chinese Semantic Web Conference (CSWS2014). Heidelberg: Springer-Verlag, 2014, 480: 198–212.Google Scholar