Global existence and decay estimate of solution to one dimensional convection-diffusion equation
We study the global existence of solution to one dimensional convection-diffusion equation. Through constructing a Cauchy sequence in a Banach space, we get the local existence of solution to the equation. Based on the global bounds of the solution, we extend the local one to a global one that decays in Hl space.
Key wordsconvection-diffusion equation global existence of solution decay estimate
CLC numberO 175.28
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Kirane M, Qafsaoui M. On the asymptotic behavior for convection-diffusion equations associated to higher order elliptic operators under divergence form [J]. Rev Mat Complut, 2002, 15(2):585–598.Google Scholar
- Wang Tongke. Crank-Nicholls difference scheme along characteristics for one dimensional convection-diffusion Equation [J]. Mathematical Application, 2001, 14(4): 55–60.Google Scholar
- Zeng Xiaoyan, Chen Jianye, Sun Lelin. A new difference scheme for convection diffusion equation [J]. J of Math, 2003, 23(1): 37–42.Google Scholar
- Zhang Xiaofeng, Lu Junqing, Yi Ling. A high accuracy scheme for one dimensional convection diffusion equation [J]. Engineering Journal of Wuhan University, 2005, 28(2): 10–24 Ch).Google Scholar
- Li D Q, Chen Y M. Nonlinear Evolution [M]. Beijing: Science Press, 1989(Ch).Google Scholar