Projections of Patterson-Sullivan measures and the dichotomy of Mohammadi-Oh
- 55 Downloads
Let Γ be some discrete subgroup of SO°(n + 1, R) with finite Bowen-Margulis-Sullivan measure. We study the dynamics of the Bowen-Margulis-Sullivan measure with respect to closed connected subspaces of the N component in some Iwasawa decomposition SO°(n+1, R) = KAN. We also study the dimension of projected Patterson-Sullivan measures along some fixed direction.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- L. Dufloux, Hausdorff dimension of limit sets, Geometriae Dedicata (2017).Google Scholar
- M. Hochman, Dynamics on fractals and fractal distributions, ArXiv e-prints (2010).Google Scholar
- P. Mattila, Geometry of sets and measures in Euclidean spaces, Cambridge Studies in Advanced Mathematics, Vol. 44, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1995, Fractals and rectifiability.Google Scholar
- F. Maucourant and B. Schapira, On topological and measurable dynamics of unipotent frame Sows for hyperbolic manifolds, to appear soon, 2016.Google Scholar
- F. Paulin, M. Pollicott and B. Schapira, Equilibrium states in negative curvature, Astérisque (2015), viii+281.Google Scholar
- J.-F. Quint, An overview of Patterson-Sullivan theory, 2006.Google Scholar
- T. Roblin, Ergodicité et équidistribution en courbure négative, Mém. Soc. Math. Fr. (N.S.) (2003), vi+96.Google Scholar
- D. Winter, Mixing of frame flow for rank one locally symmetric spaces and measure classification, ArXiv e-prints (2014).Google Scholar