Estimates of 1D resonances in terms of potentials
- 48 Downloads
We discuss resonances for Schrödinger operators with compactly supported potentials on the line and the half-line. We estimate the sum of the negative power of all resonances and eigenvalues in terms of the norm of the potential and the diameter of its support. The proof is based on harmonic analysis and Carleson measures arguments.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- P. Koosis, The Logarithmic Integral I, Cambridge Univ. Press, Cambridge, 1988.Google Scholar
- E. Korotyaev, Stability for inverse resonance problem, Int. Math. Res. Not. 2004, no. 73, 3927–3936.Google Scholar
- E. Korotyaev, Inverse resonance scattering on the real line, Inverse Problems 21 (2005), 325–341.Google Scholar
- B. Ya. Levin, Lectures on Entire Functions, American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI, 1996.Google Scholar
- E. Lieb and W. Thirring, Inequalities for the moments of the eigenvalues of the Schrödinger Hamiltonian and their relation to Sobolev inequalities, Studies in Mathematical Physics, Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ, 1976, pp. 269–303.Google Scholar
- M. Loss, Private communication.Google Scholar