Analysis of points selection pattern in acupuncture treatment of sleep apnea syndrome based on data mining
- 23 Downloads
To explore the points selection pattern of acupuncture for sleep apnea syndromes by data mining technique.
Clinical literature about acupuncture therapy for sleep apnea syndromes was derived from China National Knowledge Infrastructure (CNKI), Wanfang Academic Journal Full-text Database (Wanfang), Chongqing VIP Database (CQVIP), PubMed and Science Direct between the time that databases were created and March 25th,2017. Relevant excel database was established and descriptive studies and association rules were analyzed.
The most frequently used point was Lianquan (CV 23) and the most frequently used meridian was the Stomach Meridian. The analysis of association rules showed that the clinical choice of acupuncture points was highly correlated, among which the combination of the highest degree of confidence and the highest degree of support was Shenmen (HT 7) and Sishencong (EX-HN 1); Lieque (LU 7), lianquan (CV 23) and Zhaohai (KI 6).
Acupuncture treatment of sleep apnea syndromes has specific selection rules of points, providing certain references for clinical and scientific research.
KeywordsAcupuncture-moxibustion Therapy Acupuncture Therapy Point Lianquan (CV 23) Points Head & Neck Sleep Apnea Syndromes Data Mining Point Selection
检索收集中国知网 (CNKI)、万方数据 库 (Wanfang)、重庆维普(CQVIP)、Pubmed及ScienceDirect数据库自建库以来发表的所有针刺治疗睡眠呼吸暂停综 合征的临床文献。建立相关数据的Excel数据库, 对数据进行描述性分析及关联规则分析。
针刺治疗睡眠呼 吸暂停综合征的使用最多穴位为廉泉; 使用频次最多的经脉为足阳明胃经。关联规则分析显示临床选用穴位具有 高度相关性, 其中置信度、支持度最高的组合为神门和四神聪; 列缺、廉泉和照海。
关键词针灸疗法 针刺疗法 穴 廉泉 穴位 头颈部 睡眠呼吸暂停综合征 数据挖掘 选穴
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
This work was supported by Hunan Provincial Innovation Foundation for Postgraduate (湖南省研究生科研创新项 目, No. CX2017B427).
- Li WP. Obstructive sleep apnea syndrome and metabolic syndrome. Zhongguo Xunhuan Zazhi, 2015, 30(5): 511–512.Google Scholar
- Xu ZD, Li Z. Progress on the treatment of sleep apnea syndrome. Zhongwai Yixue Yanjiu, 2010, 8(2): 157.Google Scholar
- Li JQ, Gu XZ, Huang Y, Zhang JY. Progress on traditional Chinese medicine treatment of sleep apnea syndrome. Yunnan Zhongyi Xueyuan Xuebao, 2016, 39(2): 99–102.Google Scholar
- Wang YZ. Therapeutic observation of acupuncture for acute cerebral infarction coupled with obstructive sleep apnea-hypopnea syndrome. Shanghai Zhenjiu Zazhi, 2015, 34(11): 1027–1030.Google Scholar
- Luo Y, Li B, Zhong GJ, Huang XS, Zhang ZC. Observation on curative effect of acupuncture for 30 cases of obesity with sleep apnea syndrome. Zhongguo Zhongyi Jizheng, 2009, 18(5): 689–690.Google Scholar
- Zhang LH. Curative effect analysis of acupuncture for stroke with sleep apnea syndrome. Zhongguo Shiyong Yiyao, 2012, 7(1): 83–84.Google Scholar
- Cao JM. Acupuncture for stroke in sequela phase with sleep apnea syndrome. Zhongguo Dangdai Yiyao, 2010, 17(22): 133, 136.Google Scholar
- Chen M, Jiang XQ, Chen LH. Clinical study on acupuncture for obstructive sleep apnea syndrome. Sichuan Zhongyi, 2005, 23(10):104–105.Google Scholar
- Cui HF, Li XQ, Luan K, Teng J, Guo L. Effect of acupuncture on ambulatory blood pressure of patients with obstructive sleep apnea syndrome and hypertension. Liaoning Zhongyi Zazhi, 2015, 42(5): 1074–1075.Google Scholar
- Zhou WX. Acupuncture for sleep apnea syndrome. Harbin: Proceedings of the 17th National Symposium on Acupuncture and Moxibustion of Clinical Branch of China Association of Acupuncture-moxibustion, 2009: 183–185.Google Scholar
- Zhang LX, Shi L, Zhou HY, Zhu TG, Yuan CB, Yang B, Kuang X, Wang T. Observation on clinical effect of acupuncture for 90 cases with obstructive sleep apneahypopnea syndrome. Zhongguo Weisheng Chanye, 2014, 12(20): 192–193.Google Scholar
- Song YJ, Yu WJ, Xu T, Gu X. Curative observation of the electroacupuncture and nasal continuous positive airway pressure on patients with obstructive sleep apnea hypoventilation syndrome. Zhongguo Zhongyi Jizheng, 2015, 24(8): 1352–1353.Google Scholar
- Zhang PL. Treatment of 50 cases with obstructive sleep apnea-hypopnea syndrome by electroacupuncture. Zhongyi Yanjiu, 2016, 29(4): 54–56.Google Scholar
- Xia XH, Chen ME. Treatment of obstructive sleep apnea syndrome with acupuncture and moxibustion. Jiangsu Zhongyiyao, 2003, 24(7): 44–45.Google Scholar
- Cui HF, Wang X, Shan QH. Treatment approaches to sleep apnea syndrome with acupuncture and moxibustion. Shandong Zhongyi Zazhi, 2006, 25(2): 108–109.Google Scholar
- Xu J, Liu Z, Niu YX, Piao XM, Wu LX, Liang RL. Regulation functions of acupuncture on light and deep sleep of patients with obstructive sleep apnea-hypopnea syndrome. Liaoning Zhongyi Zazhi, 2010, 37(10): 2029–2031.Google Scholar
- Gao AM. Acupuncture for one case with obstructive sleep apnea syndrome. Zhongguo Yiyao Daobao, 2007, 4(32): 80.Google Scholar
- Zhang PL. Treating 30 patients with obstructive sleep apnea hypopnea syndrome by laryngeal three acupoints. Xibu Zhongyiyao, 2014, 27(10): 129–130.Google Scholar
- Liu HL. Nursing and effect observation on acupuncture and acupoint injection for snore symptom. Dangdai Hushi, 2014, 7(9): 107–109.Google Scholar
- Zhao K, Wu CL, Chen DY, Chen GY. Clinical analysis of acupuncture at Lianquan (CV 23) on plasma urotensin II of patients with OSAS and hypertension. Ningxia Yixue Zazhi, 2011, 33(12): 1224–1225.Google Scholar
- Zheng YH. Clinical observation on acupuncture plus auricular sticking for OSAHS. Beijing: Proceedings of 9th National Stoma, Wound, Incontinence Nursing Academic Exchange Meeting of Chinese Nursing Association, National Surgical Nursing Academic Exchange Meeting and National Nursing of Neurology and Neurosurgery Academic Exchange Meeting, 2012: 788–790.Google Scholar
- Chen ME. Evaluation Study on Clinical Efficacy of Acupuncture at Yin Heel Vessel for Obstructive Sleep Apnea-hypopnea Syndrome. Chengdu: Doctor Thesis of Chengdu University of Chinese Medicine, 2006.Google Scholar
- Chen B, Jia Y, Xie XM, Li JL. Efficacy of acupuncture for OSAHS and the influence of individual character. Shandong Yiyao, 2010, 50(51): 54–55.Google Scholar
- Wang Y, Geng HY, Ye YM, Li J. Follow-up study on acupuncture in treating stroke comorbid with sleep apnea hypoventilation syndrome. Shanghai Zhenjiu Zazhi, 2011, 30(4): 220–222.Google Scholar
- Ye YM, Li J, Wang Y, Sun SC. Study of acupuncture on stroke combined with obstructive sleep apnea syndrome. Xiandai Zhongxiyi Jiehe Zazhi, 2010, 19(1): 3–5.Google Scholar
- Li MG, Li DC, Li SR. Treatment of 43 cases with sleep apnea syndrome by acupuncture. Shanghai Zhenjiu Zazhi, 2014, 33(2): 170.Google Scholar
- Liu GL, Xiang YM. Treatment of 43 cases of sleep apnea syndrome without organic lesion by acupuncture. Zhongguo Zhen Jiu, 2000, 20(7): 392.Google Scholar
- Lin C, Wang Y, Wang LS, Li XL, Ye YM. Follow-up study on electroacupuncture for cognitive impairment due to obstructive sleep apnea-hypopnea syndrome. Shanghai Zhenjiu Zazhi, 2012, 31(9): 649–651.Google Scholar
- Xie XM, Chen B, Yang YK, Chen T, Zhang X. Treatment of 44 cases with obstructive sleep apnea-hypopnea syndrome by acupuncture. Henan Zhongyi, 2011, 31(2): 178–780.Google Scholar
- Pan HH, Jin Z, Wang YL. Treatment of 16 cases with sleep apnea syndrome by acupuncture. Shanghai Zhenjiu Zazhi, 2012, 31(6): 433.Google Scholar
- Huang TQ, Lin YH, Zhang XL, Fu ZL. Treatment of one case with obstructive sleep apnea syndrome by acupuncture. Zhongguo Zhongxiyi Jiehe Zazhi, 1991, 11(5):306.Google Scholar
- Gao QQ, Ma ZB, Yang ZJ. Treatment of one case with obstructive sleep apnea syndrome by acupuncture. Shiyong Zhongyiyao Zazhi, 2011, 27(12):867.Google Scholar
- Chen HY, Li SJ. Treatment of one case with obstructive sleep apnea syndrome by acupuncture. Shanxi Zhongyi, 2015, 31(4): 30.Google Scholar
- Zhou J, Pang J, Wang Y. Changes of serum IFN-? and IL-4 of patients with obstructive sleep apnea syndrome after acupuncture-moxibustion treatment. Liaoning Zhongyiyao Daxue Xuebao, 2012, 14(11):189–190.Google Scholar
- Liu YH, Xue J, Hao ZH, Wang HY, Chen YH, Han ZP. Clinical treatment of obstructive sleep apnea-hypopnea syndrome. Hebei Yiyao, 2010, 32(24): 3525–3526.Google Scholar
- Wang H, Du YH. Science of Acupuncture and Moxibustion. Beijing: China Press of Traditional Chinese Medicine, 2012.Google Scholar