Professor Yu Hai-bo’s clinical experience in treating acute attack of hemorrhoids with acupuncture-moxibustion
- 1 Downloads
Hemorrhoid refers to soft vein mass formed by varicosity of submucosal veins around the end of the rectum and subcutanceous veins of the anal canal. It is the most common anorectal disease. This article summarized the regular patterns, features and advantages of Professor Yu Hai-Bo’s acupuncture-moxibustion therapy for hemorrhoids, in order to guide the acupuncture treatment for hemorrhoids.
KeywordsAcupuncture Therapy Moxibustion Therapy Acupuncture-moxibustion Therapy Hemorrhoids Picking Therapy Blood-letting Puncturing and Cupping Syndrome Differentiation Treatment Famous Doctor’s Experience
痔疮是人体直肠末端粘膜下和肛管皮肤下静脉丛发生扩张和屈曲所形成的柔软静脉团, 是最常见的肛肠 疾病。对于海波教授运用针灸治疗痔疮的规律、特色和优势进行总结, 以指导痔疮的针灸治疗。
关键词针刺疗法 灸法 针灸疗法 痔 挑治 刺络拔罐疗法 辨证论治 名医经验
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
This work was supported by Key Laboratory Project of Shenzhen Science and Technology Research and Development Funds and Platform Construction Planning (深圳市科技研发资金条件与平台建设计划重点实验室 项目, No. CXB201111250113A).
- Tang YM. Clincal overview of acupuncture in the treatment of hemorrhoids. Zhenjiu Linchuang Zazhi, 2012, 28(5): 73–75.Google Scholar
- Chen XP, Wang JP. Surgery. 8th Edition. Beijing: People’s Medical Publishing House, 2013: 419.Google Scholar
- Huang H, Liang SC, Luo JH, Zheng FQ, Zhang HB. Research of related risk factors and clinical characteristics of hemorrhoids. Zhongguo Shiyong Yiyao, 2015, 10(17): 37–38.Google Scholar
- Qin GZ. Syndrome differentiation nursing of traditional Chinese medicine for hemorrhoid. Qilu Huli Zazhi, 2012, 18(33): 44–46.Google Scholar
- Li LQ, He XW, Huang X, Wang B, Jin M. Theory discussion on acupuncture at Taiyang Meridian and Governor Vessel for hemorrhoid. Zhongyi Waizhi Zazhi, 2014, 23(2): 52–53.Google Scholar
- Wang GR. Bian Que Shen Ying Yu Long Jing. Taibei: Commercial Press, 1969.Google Scholar
- Pei SD. Treatment of 49 cases with hemorrhoid pain by acupuncture at Erbai (EX-UE 2). Sichuan Zhongyi, 2003, 21(9): 78.Google Scholar
- Yang JZ. Collation and Annotation of Zhen Jiu Da Cheng. Beijing: People’s Medical Publishing House, 1984.Google Scholar
- Tong LG, Cui HM. Cured cases by Zhibian (BL 54). Sichuan Zhongyi, 1988, 7(3): 42.Google Scholar
- Zhou LJ, Jiang SY. Effect of moxibustion at Changqiang (GV 1) in the prevention of the constipation of the home bed patients with stroke. Shanghai Yiyao, 2015, 37(24): 31–33.Google Scholar
- Zhang Q, Lu JG, Cao YQ. Application of frenum labii superioris (Yinjiao acupoint) in diagnosis and treatment of various hemorrhoids. Zhongguo Quanke Yixue, 2007, 10(24): 2091–2092.Google Scholar
- Li KM, Huang CH, Dou XB, Zhang HS, Zhao YF. Research progress on positive reacted point for hemorrhoids. Guangxi Zhongyiyao, 2014, 37(1): 1–3.Google Scholar
- Huang H. Clinical analysis of acupoint pricking in treating hemorrhoids and relapse prevention. Zhongyi Linchuang Yanjiu, 2013, 5(6): 36–37.Google Scholar
- Xiong GH, Ying GY, Zhang SJ, Gao HD, Zhang S, Sha X, Gu LQ, Min L, Chen B, Zhang H. Clinical efficacy observation on picking and cupping at positive reacted point for internal hemorrhoids. Sichuan Zhongyi, 2013, 31(4): 139–140.Google Scholar
- Yu S, Yu LY. Si Ku Quan Shu: Huang Di Nei Jing. Nanjing: Jiangsu Science and Technology Press, 2008.Google Scholar
- Shandong College of Chinese Medicine. Collation and Annotation of Zhen Jiu Jia Yi Jing. Beijing: People’s Medical Publishing House, 2009.Google Scholar