Effect of electroacupuncture at Huantiao (GB 30) and Weizhong (BL 40) on serum IgG and IgM in rabbits with lumbar intervertebral disc herniation
- 12 Downloads
To observe the effect of electroacupuncture (EA) at Huantiao (GB 30) and Weizhong (BL 40) on thigmesthesia, gait function, and expression levels of serum immunoglobulin G (IgG) and immunoglobulin M (IgM) in rabbits with lumbar intervertebral disc herniation (LIDH).
Forty healthy New Zealand rabbits were randomly divided into a blank control group, a model group, an EA at acupoint group and an EA at non-acupoint group, with 10 rabbits in each group. The LIDH pathological model of rabbit was established using the self-made LIDH model maker. The thigmesthesia and gait function of rabbits were recorded by Siegal method. The serum IgG and IgM expression levels were detected by enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay.
EA at Huantiao (GB 30) and Weizhong (BL 40) could improve the clinical symptoms of thigmesthesia and gait function, and inhibit the expressions of serum IgG and IgM in the LIDH rabbits, which were significantly different compared with those in the model group and EA at non-acupoint group.
EA at Huantiao (GB 30) and Weizhong (BL 40) can improve the clinical symptoms of LIDH rabbits, which is associated with inhibition of the serum IgG and IgM expressions and reduction of the immunoinflammatory factor release. This may be one of the mechanisms of EA at Huantiao (GB 30) and Weizhong (BL 40) in the treatment of LIDH.
KeywordsAcupuncture Therapy Electroacupuncture Point Huantiao (GB 30) Point Weizhong (BL 40) Intervertebral Disc Displacement Low Back Pain Immunoglobulins Rabbits
将40只健康新西兰家兔随机分为空白对照组、模型组、电针穴位组和 电针非穴点组, 每组10只。采用自制的LIDH造模器建立家兔LIDH病理模型, 家兔触觉、步态功能采用Siegal法来记 录, 血清IgG、IgM表达水平采用酶联免疫吸附法检测。
电针环跳、委中穴可改善LIDH家兔的触觉、步态功 能等临床症状,抑制LIDH家兔血清中IgG、IgM的表达, 与模型组、电针非穴点组比较有显著性差异。
电针环 跳、委中穴对LIDH家兔的临床症状的改善是良性作用, 电针环跳、委中穴能减轻临床症状与抑制血清中IgG、IgM 的表达、减少免疫炎症因子释放有关, 这可能是电针环跳、委中穴治疗LIDH的作用机制之一。
关键词针刺疗法 电针 穴 环跳 穴 委中 椎间盘移位 下背痛 免疫球蛋白 兔
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
This work was supported by Scientific Research Project of Hunan Provincial Administration of Traditional Chinese Medicine (湖南省中医药管理局科研资助项目, No. 201378).
- Wu ZD, Wu ZH. Surgery. 7th Edition. Beijing: People’s Medical Publishing House, 2008: 849–854.Google Scholar
- Feng YS, Liu BX, Yang DW. Clinical observation of electroacupuncture at Huantiao (GB 30) and Weizhong (BL 40) on lumbar intervertebral disc protrusion. Liaoning Zhongyiyao Daxue Xuebao, 2015, 17(3): 116–119.Google Scholar
- Feng YS, Liu BX, Zhang L, Yi SX, Yang DW. Effect of electroacupuncture at Huantiao (GB 30) and Weizhong (BL 40) points on rabbits with lumbar intervertebral disc protrusion. Hunan Zhongyiyao Daxue Xuebao, 2014, 34(11): 53–56.Google Scholar
- Yang ZB, Feng YS, Yi SX, Wu X, Wu HX, Cao JY. Experimental research on the sciatic nerve lesion reparation in LIDP by electroacupuncture at Huantiao (GB 30) point. Zhonghua Zhongyiyao Zazhi, 2012, 27(1): 202–204.Google Scholar
- Liu YM, Wu YG, Wang ZT, Cui Y. Changes of lumbar facet joint angles and far lateral lumbar disc herniation. Zhongguo Gu Yu Guanjie Sunshang Zazhi, 2012, 27(3): 250–252.Google Scholar
- Zeng JX, Liang B, Yin D, Wen ZH, Chen F, Wang X, Gu J, Chu Y. MMP-3, IgG and CD68 expressions in the herniated nucleus pulposus between young and elder patients. Zhongguo Jizhu Jisui Zazhi, 2013, 23(12): 1109–1115.Google Scholar
- Ministry of Science and Technology of the People's Republic of China. Guiding Opinions on the Treatment of Experimental Animals (2006-09-30) [2017-06-20]. http://www.most.gov.cn/fggw/zfwj/zfwj2006/200609/t2006 0930_54389.htm.Google Scholar
- Shen WD. New Animal Model Establishment and Experimental and Clinical Research of the Pathological Mechanism of Lumbar Disc Protrustion. Changsha: Doctor Thesis of Central South University, 2004: 8–17.Google Scholar
- Li ZR. Experimental Acupuncture Science. Beijing: China Press of Traditional Chinese Medicine, 2007: 327–329.Google Scholar
- Yuan W, Li XL, Dong J, Zhou XG, Ma YQ, Zhou J, Wang HR. A middle-long term follow-up results of different surgical treatment methods for multiple lumbar disc disease. Zhongguo Gu Yu Guanjie Sunshang Zazhi, 2011, 26(9): 769–771.Google Scholar
- Zhu G, Zhang SQ, Huang B, Zhuang JH, Gao QX, Liu JH, Chen DJ. Correlation between TNF level and pain induced by lumbar disc herniation. Beijing Zhongyiyao Daxue Xuebao, 2010, 17(4): 8–9.Google Scholar
- Liu C, Shou KQ, Fu NX, Li J, Huang H. Experimental study on the abnormal autoimmunity in the model of ruptured lumbar disc herniation. Zhongguo Jizhu Jisui Zazhi, 2013, 23(1): 61–65.Google Scholar
- Zhang HP, Zhang F, Yao Y. Autoimmune properties of nucleus pulposus in the patients with lumbar disc herniation. Zhongguo Zuzhi Gongcheng Yanjiu, 2012, 16(48): 8931–8937.Google Scholar
- Yuan WJ, Yuan ZW, Wang RY, Hu JZ. Autoimmune research on nerve root injury induced by non-compressive nucleus pulposus protrusion. Zhongguo Mianyixue Zazhi, 2015, 31(4): 545–550.Google Scholar
- Chen H, Xu GH, Jiang RR, Li XC, Guo Y. Effects of Gua Sha on IgG in serum and pathological changes of disc tissue of rats with lumbar disc herniation. Nanjing Zhongyiyao Daxue Xuebao, 2014, 30(5): 450–453.Google Scholar
- Liu JC, Zhao YQ. Caudal injection of compound Danshen injection for the treatment of lumbar disc herniation and impact on serum IgG and IgM. Zhongguo Shang Can Yixue, 2012, 20(9): 54–56.Google Scholar
- Tang ZH, Li N, Cao L, Zhang H, Ding G, Wang ZZ, Xiao W. Improvement of Yaobitong capsules on prolapsed of lumbar intervertebral disc in rats and study on its mechanism. Xiandai Yaowu Yu Linchuang, 2014, 29(10): 1086–1091.Google Scholar
- Zheng XB, Zhu QG, Lin YF, Liu TX. Clinical effects of manipulative reduction plus acupoint injection on lumbar disc herniation. Zhongyi Linchuang Yanjiu, 2016, 8(2): 13–16.Google Scholar
- Ding JJ, Ling GD, Zhou ZT. Observation on changes of blood IgG and IgM in lumbar intervertebral disc protrusion treated by the third acupoints on the waist. Xin Zhongyi, 2015, 47(2): 185–186.Google Scholar