Effect of acupuncture at complementary acupionts on mast cells and histamine/bradykinin released by mast cells in the regions of acupionts
- 2 Downloads
To observe the changes in numbers and degranulation status of local mast cells (MCs) of the complementary acupionts, as well as the concentrations of serum histamine and bradykinin after acupuncture at rat’s complementary acupionts of Yanglingquan (GB 34) and Yinlingquan (SP 10), for exploring the mechanisms of the synergistic effect of complementary acupionts.
Using random number table method, 40 Wistar rats were randomly divided into a blank control group (group K), an acupuncture at Yanglingquan (GB 34) group (group A), an acupuncture at Yinlingquan (SP 9) group (group B), an acupuncture at Yanglingquan (GB 34) and Yinlingquan (SP 9) group (group AB), and an acupuncture at points near Yanglingquan (GB 34) and Yinlingquan (SP 9) group (group CD), 8 rats in each group. Group A received acupuncture at Yanglingquan (GB 34); group B received acupuncture at Yinlingquan (SP 9); group AB received acupuncture at Yanglingquan (GB 34) and Yinlingquan (SP 9); group CD received acupuncture at the control points [points 3 mm away from Yanglingquan (GB 34) and Yinlingquan (SP 9) respectively]. Acupuncture was performed at bilateral points in each group. Rats in group K were fixed using the same method as rats in the other 4 groups without acupuncture stimulation. Needles of 0.35 mm in diameter and 40 mm in length were used for acupuncture. Needle handle was connected to the G6805-II mode electroacupuncture (EA) device after needling qi was obtained, with sparse-dense wave, frequency of 2 Hz/100 Hz and current of 1 mA to keep the needle handles slightly tremulous while the rats kept quiet. Rats were continuously stimulated by EA for 20 min each time. Experimental interventions were conducted on the 1st, 3rd, 5th and 7th days when the experiment started, for 4 times in total. Specimens from rats in each group were collected 2 h after the 7th day. The levels of histamine and bradykinin in serum were detected by enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA). Local tissues of the points were used to prepare cryosections. The changes of MCs were observed after toluidine blue staining.
Compared with group K, the numbers and degranulation rates of MCs in group A, group B, group AB and group CD were significantly increased (all P<0.05). The number and degranulation rate of MCs in group AB were significantly higher than those in group A, group B and group CD (all P<0.05). The order of histamine levels from high to low was: group AB > group B > group A > group CD > group K, and the differences were statistically significant (all P<0.05); the levels of bradykinin in group AB, group A and group B were significantly higher than those in group K and group CD (all P<0.05). There was no significant difference in the bradykinin level between group A and group B, nor between group CD and group K (all P>0.05).
The number and degranulation rate of MCs of the complementary acupionts are significantly increased after acupuncture at complementary acupionts of Yanglingquan (GB 34) and Yinlingquan (SP 9) of rats, and the serum levels of histamine and bradykinin are increased, which may be one of the mechanisms of the synergism produced by the combination of complementary acupionts.
KeywordsComplementary Acupionts Point Combination Acupuncture Therapy Electroacupuncture Point Yinlingquan (SP 9) Point Yanglingquan (GB 34) Mast Cell Histamine
观察针刺大鼠相对穴阳陵泉与阴陵泉后穴区局部肥大细胞数量、脱颗粒情况及血清中组织胺、缓 激肽的含量变化, 探索“相对穴”协同增效的作用机制。
将40只Wistar大鼠采用随机数字表法随机分成空 白对照组(K组)、针刺阳陵泉组(A组)、针刺阴陵泉组(B组)、针刺阳陵泉与阴陵泉组(AB组)及针刺阳陵泉与阴陵泉 旁开组(CD组), 每组8只。A组针刺阳陵泉; B组针刺阴陵泉; AB组针刺阳陵泉和阴陵泉; CD组分别采用阳陵泉和阴陵 泉外侧旁开3 mm处作为旁开对照点, 进行针刺。均选取双侧穴位。K组实验开始后采用与其余4组相同的方法固 定, 不给予针刺刺激。选用直径0.35 mm, 长40 mm毫针, 针刺得气后针柄接G6805-II型电针治疗仪, 选用疏密波, 频率2 Hz/100 Hz, 电流强度1 mA, 以针柄轻微颤动且大鼠能保持安静为宜。每次电针持续刺激20 min。在开始后 的第1、3、5、7天进行实验干预, 共4次。各组大鼠于第7天干预完成2 h后取材。采用酶联免疫吸附法(ELISA)检测 血清中组织胺和缓激肽的含量变化; 穴区局部组织做冰冻切片, 甲苯胺蓝染色, 观察穴区肥大细胞(MCs)的变化。
与K组相比, A组、B组、AB组及CD组的MC数量及脱颗粒率均明显升高(均P<0.05), 其中AB组的MC数量及脱 颗粒率明显高于A组、B组和CD组(均P<0.05); 组织胺含量由高到低的顺序为AB组>B组>A组>CD组>K组, 且差 异有统计学意义(均P<0.05); AB组、A组和B组的缓激肽含量明显高于K组和CD组(均P<0.05), A组和B组缓激肽含量 差异, CD组与K组缓激肽含量差异均无统计学意义(均P>0.05)。
针刺“相对穴”阳陵泉与阴陵泉后穴区局 部MC数量及脱颗粒率显著增高, 血清中组织胺和缓激肽的含量升高, 可能是“相对穴”配伍协同增效的机制之一。
关键词相对穴 配穴 针刺疗法 电针 穴 阴陵泉 穴 阳陵泉 肥大细胞 组织胺
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
This work was supported by Project of Natural Science Foundation of Hebei Province (河北省自 然科学基金项目, No. H2014406047); Key Program of Science and Technology of Hebei Higher Education (河北 省高等学校科学技术研究重点项目, No. ZD20131001).
- Yang ZX. The Complementary Acupionts and Clinical Application. Beijing: People’s Medical Publishing House, 2005: 1.Google Scholar
- Yang ZX, Wang JD, Wang PC, Ding Y. Treatment of 28 cases with atrial fibrillation by acupuncture at the complementary acupionts. Zhongguo Linchuang Yisheng, 2012, 40(1): 57–58.Google Scholar
- Yang ZX, Liu DD. Example for clinical application of moxibustion ‘complementary acupoints’. Zhongguo Zhongyi Jichu Yixue Zazhi, 2016, 22(12): 1711–1712.Google Scholar
- Pan P, Guo Y. Mast cells are one of key factors of amplifying acupuncture effect signal. Liaoning Zhongyi Zazhi, 2009, 36(12): 2066–2068.Google Scholar
- Yang ZX, Liu DD, Qu JY. Experimental study overview on action mechanism of the complementary acupionts combination. Zhongyi Zazhi, 2016, 57(24): 2143–2145.Google Scholar
- Guo Y. Experimental Acupuncture Science. Beijing: China Press of Traditional Chinese Medicine, 2008: 414–417.Google Scholar
- Luo MF, Song XJ. A report on a new staining method can show mast cells, vessels and nerves simultaneous. Zhongguo Zuzhi Huaxue Yu Xibao Huaxue Zazhi, 2012, 21(5): 499–500.Google Scholar
- Sun DG, Cheng YX, Sun Q. Improvement of mast cell methylaniline blue staining method. Zhenduan Binglixue Zazhi, 2016, 23(11): 866, 869.Google Scholar
- Zhang YJ, Yang ZX. Research summary on specificity of the complementary acupionts Yinlingquan (SP 9) and Yanglingquan (GB 34) for joint diseases. Henan Zhongyi, 2016, 36(7): 1263–1265.Google Scholar
- Meng D. Research progress on relevance of acupuncture and mast cells. Linchuang Yiyao Wenxian Zazhi, 2016, 3(9): 1781–1782.Google Scholar
- Xia BL, Xu XL, Yang M, Huang D. Inhibition effect of histamine on ATP-activated current in rat dorsal root ganglion (DRG) neurons. Jianghan Daxue Xuebao (Ziran Kexue Ban), 2008, 36(1): 63–65.Google Scholar
- Dai HL, Zhang HY, He SH. Role of bradykinin in the pathogenesis of allergic diseases. Zhonghua Linchuang Mianyi He Biantai Fanying Zazhi, 2014, 8(4): 306–310.Google Scholar
- Zhang K, Chen B, Zhao X, Guo Y, Ding SS, Hong SH, Xu Y, Yu HL. Acupoint being amplifier of acupuncture information transmission. Liaoning Zhongyi Zazhi, 2015, 42(1): 166–167.Google Scholar