Effect of Yi Jin Jing (Sinew-transforming Qigong Exercises) plus tuina on scapulohumeral periarthritis
- 42 Downloads
To investigate the effect of Yi Jin Jing (Sinew-transforming Qigong Exercises) plus tuina on scapulohumeral periarthritis (SP).
A total of 30 cases with SP were randomized into an observation group and a control group. Those in the observation group practiced Yi Jin Jing (Sinew-transforming Qigong Exercises) plus tuina therapy; whereas those in the control group received only tuina therapy. Tuina therapy was conducted every other day, 20 min every time for 1 month and Yi Jin Jing (Sinew-transforming Qigong Exercises) was conducted once a day for 1 month. The therapeutic effects were assessed by visual analogue scale (VAS) and Constant-Murley scale.
After treatment, the VAS score and Constant-Murley scale were substantially improved, showing statistical significances (P<0.01); the Constant-Murley scale in the observation group was better than that in the control group, showing a statistical significance (P<0.01); the effective rate in the observation group was higher than that in the control group, between-group comparison showed a statistical significance (P<0.01).
Yi Jin Jing (Sinew-transforming Qigong Exercises) plus tuina and tuina alone have a verified effect in treating SP, and the former can achieve a better effect than the later.
KeywordsTuina Massage Yi Jin Jing Frozen Shoulder Periarthritis Shoulder Pain Pain Measurement Visual Analogue Scale
将30例SP患者随机分为 两组, 治疗组采用易筋经锻炼配合推拿手法治疗, 对照组采用单纯推拿手法治疗。推拿治疗隔日1次, 每次20 min, 治疗1个月; 易筋经锻炼每日1次, 练习1个月。通过比较治疗前后患者疼痛视觉模拟量表(VAS)评分和Constant- Murley肩关节评分进行疗效评定。
治疗后, 两组的VAS评分和肩关节活动度均较本组治疗前明显改善(均 P<0.01); 治疗组Constant-Murley肩关节评分改善情况优于对照组, 组间差异有统计学意义(P<0.01); 两组疗效 比较, 治疗组优于对照组, 组间比较有统计学意义(P<0.01)。
易筋经锻炼配合推拿手法和单纯推拿手法治 疗SP疗效确切, 且易筋经锻炼配合推拿手法治疗的疗效优于单纯推拿手法治疗。
关键词推拿 按摩 易筋经 肩凝症 关节周围炎 肩痛 疼痛评价 视觉模拟量表
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
This work was supported by Fund Projects of Zhejiang Provincial Administration of Traditional Chinese Medicine (浙江省中医药管理局基金项目, No. 2014ZP013, No. 2016ZB1238).
- State Administration of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Criteria of Diagnosis and Therapeutic Effects of Diseases and Syndromes in Traditional Chinese Medicine. Nanjing: Nanjing University Press, 1994: 187.Google Scholar
- Luo CG. Tuina Therapeutics. Beijing: People’s Medical Publishing House, 2001: 98–100.Google Scholar
- Lü M. Exercise and Techniques of Tuina. Beijing: People’s Medical Publishing House, 2009: 70–79.Google Scholar
- Jian XY, Wand DW. Clinical Curative Effect Evaluation Standard in Orthopedics. Beijing: People’s Medical Publishing House, 2005: 67–68.Google Scholar
- Guo CQ, Cheng YW, Kong LJ, Bu JH, Yang XC. On Gongfa Gongli of Yi Jin Jing from the perspective of biomechanics. Changchun Zhongyiyao Daxue Xuebao, 2014, 30(2): 262–264.Google Scholar
- Hu WM, Gong L. The preliminary experience of spreading tuina Yijinjing Gong in the community. Anmo Yu Kangfu Yixue, 2012, 2(10): 2–3.Google Scholar
- Jin DP, Xu J, Zhao JZ, Hu Y, Wang DY. Effect of Yijinjing on daily living function and physical function of sarcopenia patients. Zhongguo Zhongyiyao Xinxi Zazhi, 2011, 18(1): 14–16.Google Scholar
- Zhang Q, Wang YG, Liu K. Research progresses on application of Yi Jin Jing (Sinew-transforming Qigong Exercises). Henan Zhongyi, 2013, 33(5): 774–776.Google Scholar
- Lü D, Wang SR, Lü HZ. Therapeutic effect observation of Yi Jin Jing (Sinew-transforming Qigong Exercises) for scapulohumeral periarthritis. Guangming Zhongyi, 2010, 25(2): 208–209.Google Scholar
- Wang B, Ma SR, Hu Y. Influence of Yi Jin Jing (Sinew-transforming Qigong Exercises) on rehabilitation effect of patients with sarcopenia. Zhongguo Laonianxue Zazhi, 2016, 36(2): 898–899.Google Scholar
- Zhang H, Xu J, Yan JT, Wu XZ, Chen JF, Yan Z. Intervention effects of tuina on knee extension velocity and electromyogram in sarcopenia patients. Shanghai Zhongyiyao Daxue Xuebao, 2005, 19(2): 40–41.Google Scholar
- Liu YC, Wang ZY, Fang L, Yan JT, Fang M, Zhu QG, Zhang H, Shang Y, Zhang HB, Feng YH, Cui J. Effect of Yi Jin Jing on dynamic balance of patients with senile sarcopenia. Hebei Zhongyiyao Xuebao, 2014, 29(4): 9–11.Google Scholar
- Zhao XJ, Fu ZJ, Song WG, Zhao GF, Cheng C. Negative emotions of anxiety and depression in Chinese patients with chronic somatic pain. Shandong Daxue Xuebao: Yixue Ban, 2005, 43(4): 350–352.Google Scholar
- Liu HB, Liang LS, Wang L, Zhang YZ. Clinical survey on the presence of depression and anxiety disorder among chronic pain people. Shandong Daxue Xuebao (Yixue Ban), 2003, 41(5): 587, 589.Google Scholar
- Gao TF, Zhao SJ, Gao JZ. Intervention effect of Yi Jin Jing (Sinew-transforming Qigong Exercises) on the anxiety state in grade three high school students. Shijie Zuixin Yixue Xinxi Wenzhai, 2015, 15(89): 129.Google Scholar
- Zhang CH, Song AQ, Qiu YJ, Pang XD, Li AM. Effect of simplified Yi Jin Jing (Sinew-transforming Qigong Exercises) on the self-rating anxiety scale in senior people. Zhongguo Yundong Yixue Zazhi, 2005, 24 (3): 340–341.Google Scholar
- Zhang WC, Zhong ZB, Wu QH, Chen XF, Wang SY, Zhang Y. A research on health Qigong-Yi Jin Jing for slowing down intelligence decline of the aged. Zhongguo Xingwei Yixue Kexue, 2006, 15(9): 827.Google Scholar
- Chen YJ, Zheng YQ. Combining acupuncture and tuina for 60 cases with scapulohumeral periarthritis. Zhonggguo Zhongyiyao Keji, 2014, 21(5): 569.Google Scholar