Traditional Chinese medicine treatment selection for straightened cervical curvature and therapeutic observation
- 13 Downloads
To observe the clinical efficacy of different therapies in treating straightened cervical curvature.
A hundred patients with straightened cervical curvature were randomized into 5 groups to receive corresponding treatment. The clinical efficacies and the changes of cervical curvature in the five groups were compared.
Different therapies all produced certain effectiveness in treating cervical spondylosis patients. The total effective rates in the acupuncture group and tuina group were both 100%, and the rates in the traction group, oral medication group and Chinese medicinal application group were all lower than the rates in the acupuncture group and tuina group (P<0.05). It was shown that the more significant the change of cervical curvature, the more significant the clinical efficacy.
Correcting the straightened cervical curvature is a way to swiftly release pain brought by cervical spondylosis; the optimization of different therapies ensures the achievement of long-term effectiveness; acupuncture and tuina are both effective in restoring the cervical curvature.
KeywordsAcupuncture Therapy Electroacupuncture Tuina Massage Application Therapy Cervical Spondylosis
将100例颈椎病颈椎曲度变直患者, 随机分成5组进行治疗, 比较治疗前后5组患者临床疗效及患者颈椎曲度的变化。
不同疗法对颈椎病患者均有一定的疗效, 针刺组和推拿组总有效率均为100%, 牵引组、药物口服组和药物外敷组总有效率均低于针刺组和推拿组(均P<0.05)。对颈椎曲度改变显著者, 临床效果较显著。
纠正颈椎病患者的曲度变直, 是快速缓解颈椎病疼痛症状的临床思路, 不同疗法优化方案的选择是获得远期疗效的保证, 针刺和推拿对纠正颈椎病曲度变直有确切的临床效果。
关键词针刺疗法 电针 推拿 按摩 敷贴疗法 颈椎病
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
This work was supported by Project of Foshan Health Bureau, Guangdong Province (广东省佛山市卫生局课题 项目, No.2015071).
- Ministry of Health of the People’s Republic of China. Guiding Principles for Clinical Study of New Chinese Medicines. Beijing: China Medical Science Press, 2002: 347.Google Scholar
- Sun YT, Suo XW, Yang JC, Cheng XL, Feng GL. Effect of warm needling on the transcranial Doppler examination in patients with cervical spondylosis of vertebral artery type. Zhongyi Waizhi Zazhi, 2008, 17(5): 50–51.Google Scholar
- Wang HD, Sun BH, Su XF, Liu H. Young people’s cervical vertebra physiology curvature diagnosis and countermeasure. Zhongguo Yiyao Zhinan, 2008, 6(1): 9–10.Google Scholar
- Wang SZ, Chen SJ, Gong DG, Lin HL. Therapeutic observation of staged comprehensive treatment for cervical intervertebral disc herniation. Zhongguo Kangfu Lilun Yu Shijian, 2005, 11(10): 859–860.Google Scholar
- Sun WQ, Xie XF, Wang JQ, Zhong C, Shen GQ, Fang M, Zhu GM, Gong L, Zhang J, Zhng XL, Zhu LQ. Clinical observation of the therapeutic effect of spine fine adjusting in treating cervical spondylotic radiculopathy and the conversion of cervical curvature. Zhongghua Zhongyiyao Zazhi, 2010, 25(9): 1526–1528.Google Scholar
- Xu ST, Ge BF, Xu YK. Practical Orthopedics. 4th Edition. Beijing: People’s Military Medical Press, 2012.Google Scholar
- Neumann DA. Kinesiology of the Musculoskeletal System: Foundations for Rehabilitation. 2nd Edition. Mosby Elsevier, 2009.Google Scholar
- Zhang CY. Human Anatomy. 3rd Edition. Beijing: People’s Medical Publishing House, 2010.Google Scholar
- Ning ZJ, Sun L, Li CQ. Examination and Diagnosis of Clinical Orthopedics. 2nd Edition. Beijing: People’s Military Medical Press, 2013.Google Scholar
- Wang HM, Ding JZ, Zhou LD. Basics of Orthopedics and Traumatology. Beijing: Beijing Science and Technology Press, 2010.Google Scholar
- Shi XM. Complete Collection of Shi Xue-min’s Acupuncture and Moxibustion. Beijing: Science Press, 2006.Google Scholar
- Wang G, Li XD. Effect of electroacupuncture on the cervical curature change in patients with cervical vertigo. Shanghai Zhenjiu Zazhi, 2014, 33(1): 50–51.Google Scholar
- Song XJ, Li M, Ma YL, Peng M. Diagnosis of Clinical Orthopedics. Shanghai: Scientific and Technical Documentation Press, 2010.Google Scholar
- Guo XD. Clinical Orthopedics Tests. Beijing: People’s Medical Publishing House, 1998.Google Scholar
- Li ZL. Clinical Pain Therapeutics. Tianjin: Tianjin Science and Technology Press, 1995.Google Scholar
- Zhu LG, Zhang Q, Yu J, Gao JH, Li JJ, Qin J, Sun WQ, Feng MS, Jin ZF. Validity analysis of outcome assessment system in the treatment of cervical spondylotic radiculopathy. Zhongguo Zhongyi Gushangke Zazhi, 2009, 17(2): 22–23.Google Scholar
- Jiang SY, Yan JT, Fang M, Zuo YZ, Gong L, Sun WQ. Biomechanical changes associated with vertebral body in the process of cervical spondylosis treatment. Zhongguo Zuzhi Gongcheng Yanjiu Yu Linchuang Kangfu, 2009, 13(11): 2029–2032.Google Scholar
- Wang P, Guo SF, Zhang YX, Wu GS, Xue Y. Abnormal cervical curvature and the pathogenesis of cervical spondylosis. Zhonghua Guke Zazhi, 1995, 15(10): 667–670.Google Scholar
- Wang XJ, Geng Z. Discussion on advantages and disadvantages of frequent cervical regulating manipulation from spinal biomechanics. Zhonghua Zhongyiyao Zazhi, 2008, 23(8): 697–699.Google Scholar