Clinical observation on electroacupuncture at local points plus point injection for Bell palsy during pregnancy
To observe the therapeutic effect of electroacupuncture (EA) at local points plus point injection on House-Brackmann facial nerve function classification grade (H-B) and facial disability index (FDI) in pregnant women with Bell palsy (BP).
A total of 40 eligible BP patients during pregnancy were randomized into a treatment group (n=20) and a control group (n=20). The treatment group was intervened by EA at Sizhukong (TE 23), Tongziliao (GB 1), Sibai (ST 2), Quanliao (SI 18), Yifeng (TE 17), Dicang (ST 4), Jiache (ST 6) and point injection at Zusanli (ST 36) and Yanglingquan (GB 34) on the affected side, 30 min every time, 10 sessions as a course, for 2 courses in total while control group by EA with the same points, manipulation and courses as the treatment group.
After the treatment, the H-B classification in the treatment group was better than that in the control group, with a significant inter-group difference (P<0.05); after the treatment, the change of FDI score in the treatment group was significantly different from that in the control group (P<0.05).
EA at local points plus point injection can produce a more significant efficacy than EA in the treatment of BP during pregnancy.
KeywordsAcupuncture Therapy Electroacupuncture Hydro-acupuncture Facial Paralysis Bell Palsy Pregnant Women
观察电针局部穴配合穴位注射对孕妇Bell面瘫(BP)的House-Brackmann (H-B)面神经功能分级及面部 残疾指数(FDI)的影响。
将40例孕妇BP患者随机分为观察组和对照组,每组20例。观察组电针患侧丝竹空、瞳子髎、四白、颧髎、翳风、地仓和颊车, 配合患侧足三里、阳陵泉穴位注射。每次治疗30 min, 10次为1个疗程,共治疗2个疗程。对照组仅采用电针治疗, 取穴、操作和疗程同观察组中的电针治疗。
治疗后, 观察组H-B面神经功能量表分级明显优于对照组, 差异具有统计学意义(P<0.05); 治疗后, 观察组FDI评分与对照组差异具有统计学意义(P<0.05)。
关键词针刺疗法 电针 水针 面神经麻痹 Bell 面瘫 孕妇
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Wang QC. Therapeutics of Acupuncture and Moxibustion. Beijing: China Press of Traditional Chinese Medicine, 2003: 69.Google Scholar
- General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine of the People’s Republic of China, Standardization Administration of the People’s Republic of China. Nomenclature and Location of Acupuncture Points (GB/T 12346-2006). Beijing: Standards Press of China, 2006.Google Scholar
- State Administration of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Criteria of Diagnosis and Therapeutic Effects of Diseases and Syndromes in Traditional Chinese Medicine. Nanjing: Nanjing University Press, 1994: 42.Google Scholar
- Ding M, Du LD, Feng H, Lin TY. Clinical study of Du’s manipulative acupuncture with gold needles for treatment of intractable facial paralysis. Shanghai Zhenjiu Zazhi, 2016, 35(7): 802–804.Google Scholar
- Sun J, Wang C, Chen LF, Fang JQ. Exploration of preponderant electroacupuncture parameters in stage treatment of facial neuritis. Shanghai Zhenjiu Zazhi, 2016, 35(1): 101–104.Google Scholar
- Chen YH, Wang HP, Hong XY, Zhu YH. Advances in the study on the mechanism of point injection therapy. Shanghai Zhenjiu Zazhi, 2005, 24(11): 44–46.Google Scholar
- Gao SH, Wang M. Point injection treatment of peripheral facial paralysis and electromyographic observation. Shanghai Zhenjiu Zazhi, 2004, 23(10): 17–18.Google Scholar
- Xu ZH, Jin R. Acupuncture therapeutics of peripheral facial paralysis. Zhenjiu Linchuang Zazhi, 2004, 20(12): 19–20.Google Scholar
- Wu J, Yang LX, Zhou XG. Clinical observation of mecobalamin point injection with acupuncture for treating intractable facial paralysis. Chongqing Yixue, 2009, 38(17): 2207–2209.Google Scholar