Clinical study on combined acupuncture with chinese medicine for infertility due to hydrosalpinx
- 53 Downloads
To observe the clinical effect of combined electroacupuncture with Chinese medicine for infertility due to hydrosalpinx.
A total of 114 cases were randomly allocated into 3 groups, an observation group of 38 cases treated by combined electroacupuncture with oral administration of Chinese medicine and medicinal fumigation, a combined acupuncture and Chinese medicine group of 38 cases treated by electroacupuncture and oral administration of Chinese medicine, and a Chinese medicine group of 38 cases treated by oral administration of Chinese medicine and medicinal fumigation. The cases were treated for 1–3 sessions. After each session of treatment, conduct ultrasound examination after menstruation to observe the condition of hydrosalpinx, and continue with next session for those with hydrosalpinx retention.
The therapeutic efficacy of the observation group was significantly different from that of the combined acupuncture with Chinese medicine group and the Chinese medicine group (P<0.01). However, there was no statistical difference between the latter two groups (P>0.05).
Combined acupuncture with Chinese medicine can obtain obvious effect in treating hydrosalpinx.
Key WordsInfertility, Female Fallopian Tube Diseases Acupuncture Therapy Electroacupuncture Drugs, Chinese Herbal Acupuncture Medication Combined
将114 例纳入研究的患者随机分成3 组, 观察组38 例, 采用电针配合口服中药及中药熏蒸治疗; 针药组38 例, 采用电针治疗; 中药组38 例, 采用口服中药及中药熏蒸治疗。 共治疗1∼3 个疗程, 每个疗程结束后均在月经干净后进行B超检查, 了解输卵맜积水大小, 积水未消失者进入下一个疗程治疗。
观察组疗效与针药组、 中药组差异均有统计学意义(P<0.01); 针药组疗效与中药组比较, 差异无统计学意义(P>0.05)。
关键词不孕, 女性 输卵맜疾病 针刺疗法 电针 中药 针药并用
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bei ZP, Lai PL. Diagnostic Criteria of Gynecology & Obstetrics Diseases. Beijing: Science Press, 2007: 116.Google Scholar
- Xia GC. Clinical Experience in Treatment of Gynecology Conditions (15 Lectures). Beijing: People’s Medical Publishing House, 2006: 257.Google Scholar
- Yue J. Gynecology & Obstetrics. Beijing: People’s Medical Publishing House, 2004: 274–276.Google Scholar
- Cheng F. Endometrial receptivity in hydrosalpinx. Guo Ji Sheng Zhi Jian Kang/Ji Hua Sheng Yu Za Zhi, 2010, 29(1):22.Google Scholar
- Tao HX, Gu F. Therapeutic efficacy observation on combined acupuncture with Chinese medicine for chronic pelvic inflammation. Shang Hai Zhen Jiu Za Zhi, 2009, 28(7): 375–376.Google Scholar
- Cai XY. Combined acupuncture with cupping for chronic pelvic inflammation: a report of 26 cases. Shang Hai Zhen Jiu Za Zhi, 2009, 28(12): 726.Google Scholar
- Gong CZ, Chen SZ. Acupuncture Therapeutics for Gynecology Conditions. Tianjin: Science & Technology Translation Group, 2008: II–V.Google Scholar