A Degradation Feature Extraction Method for Hydraulic Pumps Based Upon MUWDF and MF-DFA
- 85 Downloads
Hydraulic pump degradation feature extraction is a key step of condition-based maintenance. Since vibration signals of hydraulic pumps during degradation are strongly nonlinear and the feature information is too weak to be effectively extracted, a method based upon MUWDF and MF-DFA is proposed. Initially, the MUWDF is presented to reduce disturbances and improve feature information. Approximate signals of various decomposition layers are selected by feature energy factor and fused according to the presented fusion rules. On this basis, the fused signal is further processed by MF-DFA with a sliding window. Multi-fractal spectrum sensitive factors are selected to be the degradation feature vector of the hydraulic pump. The proposed method is verified by vibration signals sampled in a hydraulic pump degradation experiment.
KeywordsDegradation feature extraction MUWDF MF-DFA Hydraulic pump
This project is supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No.51275524). We also appreciate the AVIC Liyuan Hydraulic Corporation for their support to our experiment. At the same time, we are grateful to the Mechanical Engineering College, China, for providing the experimental situation. At the end, we would like to express sincere appreciation to the anonymous.
- 2.Jian Sun, Hongru Li, Weiguo Wang et al., Preprocessing algorithm for vibration signals of a hydraulic pump based on WMUWD. J. Vib. Shock 34(21), 93–99 (2015)Google Scholar
- 5.P. Angelov, R. Yager, Density-based averaging- A new operator for data fusion. Inf. Sci. 222(10), 164–174 (2013)Google Scholar
- 9.Ren Yafei, Ke Xizheng, Multi-wavelet-basis multi-scale multi-sensor data fusion. Transducer Micro-Syst. Technol. 29(9), 77–79 (2010)Google Scholar
- 10.L. Xinyan, G. Xiaohui, Filtering algorithm for multi-microphones based on wavelet multi-scale information fusion. Chin. J. Sci. Instrum. 33(4), 787–793 (2012)Google Scholar
- 12.Lin Yong, Yang Youdong, Liu Jian, Feature extraction methods of vibration signal in automobile main reducer based on morphological un-decimated wavelet. J. Agric. Eng. 41(2), 209–214 (2010)Google Scholar
- 13.Huang Bingfeng, Lu Shen, Zhou Xiaojun et al., Fault feature extraction of rolling element bearing based on morphological undecimated wavelet decompostion. J. Agric. Eng. 41(2), 204–207 (2010)Google Scholar
- 14.S. Zhihui, L. Wenquan, Signal analysis of rolling mill vibration based on morphological un-decimated wavelets and s-transform. J. Univ. Sci. Technol. Beijing 35(3), 366–370 (2013)Google Scholar