Fault Feature Extraction of Hydraulic Pump Based on CNC De-noising and HHT
- 209 Downloads
The noise in the vibration signal of hydraulic pump seriously affects the extraction of its fault feature. In order to solve this problem, the discrete cosine transform (DCT) de-noising method is studied and the cosine neighboring coefficients (CNC) de-noising method is put forward aiming at the existing problems of DCT de-noising method. Then a novel method for the fault feature extraction of hydraulic pump is proposed based on the combination of CNC de-noising method and Hilbert–Huang transform (HHT). The vibration signal of pump is de-noised with CNC de-noising method and the fault feature is extracted by performing HHT to the output signal. The analysis results of the simulation signal and the actual one demonstrate that the amount of noise exist in signal affects the complexity and the result of HHT operation, and also testify that the proposed CNC de-noising method and the fault feature extraction method have more superior ability than the traditional ones.
KeywordsDCT CNC HHT Hydraulic pump Fault feature extraction
This work is supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 51275524) and the General Armaments Department Equipment Support Research Project.
- 7.J. Yan, L. Lu, Improved Hilbert–Huang transform based weak signal detection methodology and its application on incipient fault diagnosis and ECG signal analysis. Signal Process. (2013). doi: 10.1016/j.sigpro.2013.11.012
- 11.Chen Yanlong, Zhang Peilin, Xu Chao et al., Fault diagnosis of rolling bearing based on DCT and EMD [J]. Electron. Meas. Technol. (P.R. China) 32(2), 121–125 (2012). (In Chinese)Google Scholar
- 12.H. Zang, Q. Li, S. Wang et al., Bearing fault diagnosis based on improved DCT and EMD [J]. Bearing (P.R. China) 3, 53–56 (2013)Google Scholar
- 14.Li Ji, Pan Mengchun, Tang Ying et al., Analysis and preprocessing of geomagnetic signals based on morphological filter and Hilbert Huang transform [J]. Chin. J. Sci. Instrum. (P. R. China) 33(10), 2175–2180 (2012). (In Chinese)Google Scholar
- 19.Y. Chen, P. Zhang, D. Wu et al., Weak fault signal extrction and identification based on DCT [J]. Noise Vib. Control (P.R. China) 1, 133–136 (2012). (In Chinese)Google Scholar
- 20.Y. Chen, P. Zhang, B. Li et al., Combined bearing fault diagnosis method based on energy aggregation [J]. Noise Vibr. Control (P.R. China) 1, 191–196 (2013)Google Scholar
- 21.T.T. Cai, B.W. Silverman, Incorporating information on neighboring coefficients into wavelet estimation [J]. Sankhya Ser. B 63, 127–148 (2001)Google Scholar
- 25.Su Wensheng, Wang Fengtao, Zhang Zhixin et al., Application of EMD and spectral kurtosis in early fault diagnosis of rolling element bearings [J]. J. Vibr. Shock (P.R. China) 29(3), 18–21 (2010). (In Chinese)Google Scholar