Special Spectral Approach to Solutions of SISO LTI H-Optimization Problems
The paper is devoted to H-optimization problems for linear time invariant (LTI) systems with scalar control, external disturbance and measurement noise. All these problems can be numerically solved with the help of the well-known universal approaches based on Riccati equations, linear matrix inequalities (LMI) or maximum entropy technique. Nevertheless, in our opinion there exists a possibility to increase the computational efficiency of synthesis using a special spectral approach to the above mentioned problems in frequency domain. Some relevant details are discussed and efficient numerical algorithms are proposed for the practical implementation of spectral approach. One of its virtues is a possibility to present optimal solutions in a specific form, which is convenient for investigation.
KeywordsStabilizing controller performance index synthesis H-optimization spectral approach
- A. Domahidi. Methods and Tools for Embedded Optimiza-tion and Control, Ph. D. dissertation, Swiss Federal Insti-tute of Technology Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland, 2013.Google Scholar
- J. C. Doyle, B. A. Francis, A. R. Tannenbaum. Feedback Control Theory, New York, USA: Maxwell MacMillan In-ternat, 1992.Google Scholar
- G. J. Balas, J. C. Doyle, K. Glover, A. Packard, R. Smith. μ-Analysis and Synthesis TOOLBOX: Users Guide, Natick, USA: The MathWorks Inc., 1998.Google Scholar
- E. Veremey, M. Sotnikova. Spectral approach to H ∞-optimal SISO synthesis problem. WSEAS Transactions on Systems and Control, vol. 9, pp. 415–424, 2014.Google Scholar
- E. I. Veremey. H ∞-approach to wave disturbance filtering for marine autopilots. In Proceedings of the 9th IFAC Con-ference on Maneuvering and Control of Marine Craft, IFAC, Arenzano, Italy, pp. 410–415, 2012.Google Scholar