Modeling of ionic diffusion by space charge depolarization
- 93 Downloads
For the study of transport properties of a nano-composite material, an open circuit condition of current is considered, where the sum of diffusion current density, displacement current density, ohmic current density, and excess charge current density is vanished. Including the effects of drift and trapping of ions, drift and trapping diffusion coefficients are modeled respectively and the significance of the type of ionic motion in the study of ionic diffusion is discussed.
KeywordsModeling Space charge depolarization Diffusion Transports properties
The authors are grateful to Shri I. P. Mishra, President of Shri Abhishekh Mishra and Vice-President of the Shri Gangajali Education Society and Dr. P. B. Deshmukh, Director of the Shri Shankaracharya Group of Institutions, for their valuable support in our research work.
- 1.Chandra S (1981) Super ionic solids: principles and applications. North Holland, AmsterdamGoogle Scholar
- 2.Laskar AL, Chandra S (eds) (1989) Superionic solids and solid electrolytes: recent trends. Academic, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- 3.Bruce PG (ed) (1995) Solid state electrochemistry. University Press, Cambridge, CambridgeGoogle Scholar
- 6.Agrawal RC, Gupta RK, Verma ML, Sharma AR (1999) Indian J Pure Appl Phys 37:235Google Scholar
- 7.Agrawal RC, Verma ML, Gupta RK (1999) Indian J Pure Appl Phys 37:334Google Scholar
- 10.Verma ML (2000) Thesis, Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University, RaipurGoogle Scholar
- 12.Helmut Mehrer (2007) Diffusion in solids, vol 155. In: Springer series in solid state sciences. Springer, BerlinGoogle Scholar
- 14.Jackson JD (1975) Classical electrodynamics, 2nd edn. Wiley, New YorkGoogle Scholar