Acme Portable Motion Projector: Wile E. Coyote’s learning device?
KeywordsEducational Technology Instructional Design Motion Picture Instructional Technology Educational Technology Research
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 35mm Projectors Acme. (1920). [Graphic illustration Antique Vintage Used Acme Portable Motion Picture Projector Model No. 12. Type F.] Acme Portable Projector Model 12 35mm. Retrieved from http://www.filmprojectors.eu/listshow.asp?catid=19&brand=Acme.
- Cameron, J. R. (1921). Motion picture projection: An elementary text-book. (2nd ed.). New York: The Theatre Supply Co.Google Scholar
- Business Wire. (2007). Visual distance learning turns 95 – Herman DeVry’s 1912 “theater in a suitcase” invention blazed trail for today’s online education. [Press release]. Retrieved from http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20071030005544/en/ Visual-Distance-Learning-Turns-95---Herman#.VIOZDmfDtcI.
- Hew, K. F. (2004, October 19–23). Past technologies, practice and applications: A discussion on how the major developments in instructional technology in the 20th century affect the following qualities - Access, efficiency, effectiveness, and humaneness. Paper presented at Association for Educational Communications and Technology, 27th, Chicago, AETC.Google Scholar
- Snelson, C., & Perkins, R. A. (2008). From silent film to YouTube: Tracing the historical roots of motion picture technologies in education. Journal of Visual Literacy, 28(1), 1–27.Google Scholar
© Association for Educational Communications and Technology 2015