Modeling and analysis of colored petri net based on the semi-tensor product of matrices
- 26 Downloads
This paper applies the model petri net method based on the semi-tensor product of matrices to colored petri net. Firstly, we establish the marking evolution equation for colored petri net by using the semitensor product of matrices. Then we define the concept of controllability and the control-marking adjacency matrix for colored petri net. Based on the marking evolution equation and control-marking adjacency matrix, we give the necessary and sufficient condition of reachability and controllability for colored petri net. The algorithm to verify the reachability of colored petri net is given, and we analyze the computational complexity of the algorithm. Finally, an example is given to illustrate the effectiveness of the proposed theory. The significance of the paper lies in the application of the model petri net method based on the semitensor product of matrices to colored petri net. This is a convenient way of verifying whether one marking is reachable from another one as well as finding all firing sequences between any two reachable markings. Additionally, the method lays the foundations for the analysis of other properties of colored petri net.
Keywordscolored petri net reachability controllability marking evolution equation semi-tensor product of matrices
This work was supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant Nos. 61573199, 61573200), Tianjin Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant Nos. 14JCYBJC18700, 13JCYBJC17400).
- 1.Billington J, Gallasch G E, Han B. A coloured petri net approach to protocol verification. In: Lectures on Concurrency and Petri Nets. Berlin: Springer, 2004Google Scholar
- 4.Shapiro R M. Validation of a VLSI chip using hierarchical colored petri nets. In: High-level Petri Nets. Berlin: Springer, 1991. 607–625Google Scholar
- 5.Viswanadham N, Narahari Y. Coloured petri net models for automated manufacturing systems. In: Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, Raleigh, 1987Google Scholar
- 16.Liu R J, Lu J Q, Liu Y, et al. Delayed feedback control for stabilization of Boolean control networks with state delay. IEEE Trans Neural Netw Learn Syst, 2017, 99: 1–6Google Scholar
- 29.Han X G, Chen Z Q, Zhang K Z, et al. Modeling and reachability analysis of a class of petri nets via semi-tensor product of matrices. In: Proceedings of the 34th Chinese Control Conferences, Hangzhou, 2015. 6586–6591Google Scholar