Probabilistic-constrained robust secure transmission for energy harvesting over MISO channels
- 99 Downloads
In this paper, we consider a system supporting simultaneous wireless information and power transfer (SWIPT), where the transmitter delivers private message to a destination receiver (DR) and powers to multiple energy receivers (ERs) with multiple single-antenna external eavesdroppers (Eves). We study secure robust beamformer and power splitting (PS) design under imperfect channel state information (CSI). The artificial noise (AN) scheme is further utilized at the transmitter to provide strong wireless security. We aim at maximizing the energy harvested by ERs subject to the transmission power constraint, a range of outage constraints concerning the signal-to-interference-plus-noise ratio (SINR) recorded at the DR and the Eves, as well as concerning the energy harvested at the DR. The energy harvesting maximization (EHM) problem is challenging to directly solve, we resort to Bernstein-type inequality restriction technique to reformulate the original problem as a tractable approximated version. Numerical results show that our robust beamforming scheme outperforms the beamforming scheme relying on the worst-case design philosophy.
Keywordssecure communication wireless power transfer power splitting Bernstein-type inequality robust beamforming
This work was supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant Nos. 61371075, 61421001) and 111 Project of China (Grant No. B14010).
- 2.Zhang H, Du J, Cheng J, et al. Resource allocation in SWIPT enabled heterogeneous cloud small cell networks with incomplete CSI. In: Proceedings of IEEE Global Communications Conference (GLOBECOM), Washington, 2016. 4–8Google Scholar
- 8.Chu Z, Xing H, Johnston M, et al. Secrecy rate optimizations for a MISO secrecy channel with multiple multiantenna eavesdroppers, IEEE Trans Wirel Commun, 2016, 15: 283–297Google Scholar
- 15.Zhang L J, Jin L, Luo W Y, et al. Robust secure transmission for multiuser MISO systems with probabilistic QoS constraints. Sci China Inf Sci, 2016, 59: 022309Google Scholar
- 16.Li B, Fei Z. Robust beamforming and cooperative jamming for secure transmission in DF relay systems. EURASIP J Adv Signal Process, 2016, 68: 1–11Google Scholar
- 21.Wu W, Wang B. Robust downlink beamforming design for multiuser MISO communication system with SWIPT. In: Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC), London, 2015. 4751–4756Google Scholar