Existence and Uniqueness Results for Quaternion-Valued Nonlinear Impulsive Differential Systems
- 72 Downloads
This paper studies the existence and uniqueness conditions for the quaternion-valued nonlinear impulsive system. Firstly, a space of quaternion-valued piecewise functions is constructed and completeness of the space is also proved. Then by taking advantage of the Bielecki norm and fixed point theorem, existence and uniqueness criteria of quaternion-valued nonlinear impulsive system are obtained. At last, an example is given to illustrate our theoretical results.
KeywordsDifferential equations existence and uniqueness impulsive system quaternion-valued
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Schulz D and Thomä R S, Using quaternion-valued linear algebra, available on arXiv:1311.7488v2, 2014.Google Scholar
- Kou K and Xia Y H, Linear quaternion differential equations: Basic theory and fundamental results (I), available on arXiv:1510.02224v2, 2015.Google Scholar
- Kou K and Xia Y H, Linear quaternion differential equations: Basic theory and fundamental results (II), available on arXiv: http://arxiv.org/abs/1602.0166, 2016.Google Scholar
- Kou K and Xia Y H, An algorithm for solving linear non-homogeneous quaternion-valued differential equations, available on arXiv: http://arxiv.org/abs/1602.08713v1, 2016.Google Scholar
- Ramesh G and Kumar P, Spectral theorem for unbounded normal operations in quaternionic Hilbert spaces, available on arXiv: http://arxiv.org/abs/1509.03007v3, 2016.Google Scholar