Sufficiency and duality for nonsmooth multiobjective programming problems involving generalized univex functions
- 124 Downloads
In this paper, nonsmooth univex, nonsmooth quasiunivex, and nonsmooth pseudounivex functions are introduced. By utilizing these new concepts, sufficient optimality conditions for a weakly efficient solution of the nonsmooth multiobjective programming problem are established. Weak and strong duality theorems are also derived for Mond-Weir type multiobjective dual programs.
Key wordsDuality multiobjective programming nonsmooth pseudounivexity nonsmooth quasiunivexity nonsmooth univexity sufficient optimality condition weakly efficient solution
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Mishra S K and Giorgi G, Invexity and Optimization, Nonconvex Optimization and Its Applications, Vol. 88, Springer-verlag Berlin, Heidelberg, Germany, 2008.Google Scholar
- Mishra S K, Wang S Y, and Lai K K, V-Invex Functions and Vector Optimization, Optimization and Its Applications, Vol. 14, Springer Science Business Media, New York, 2008.Google Scholar
- Mishra S K, Wang S Y, and Lai K K, Generalized Convexity and Vector Optimization, Nonconvex Optimization and Its Applications, Vol. 90, Springer-verlag Berlin, Heidelberg, Germany, 2009.Google Scholar
- Bector C R, Suneja S K, and Gupta S, Univex functions and univex nonlinear programming, Proceedings of the Aaministrative Scinences Association of Canada, 1992, 115–124.Google Scholar
- Mond B and Weir T, Generalized Concavity and Duality, Generalized Concavity in Optimization and Economics (ed. by Schaible S and Ziemba W T), Academic Press, New York, 1981, 263–279.Google Scholar