Erratum to: Effects of aging on the relationship between cognitive demand and step variability during dual-task walking
- 494 Downloads
Erratum to: AGE (2016) 38:363–375
The listing of authors is incomplete and should have read:
Leslie M. Decker1,2, Fabien Cignetti3, Nathaniel Hunt4, Claudia Rodriguez-Aranda5, Jane F. Potter6, Nicholas Stergiou2, Stephanie A. Studenski7
In addition, Affiliations 1 and 2 were updated. The correct presentation is given in the following.
1. UMR-S 1075 INSERM and Université de Caen Normandie, Pôle des Formations et de Recherche en Santé, 2 Rue des Rochambelles, 14032 Caen Cedex 5, France
2. Center for Research in Human Movement Variability, Department of Biomechanics, University of Nebraska at Omaha, 6160 University Drive South, Omaha, NE 68182-0860, USA
3. UMR 7291 CNRS and Aix-Marseille Université, 3 Place Victor-Hugo, 13331 Marseille Cedex 3, France
4. Department of Integrative Biology, University of California Berkeley, 3040 Valley Life Sciences Building #3140, Berkeley, CA 94720-3140, USA
5. Department of Psychology, University of Tromsø, Tromsø, Norway
6. Division of Geriatrics and Gerontology, University of Nebraska Medical Center, 986155 Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE 68198-6155, USA
7. Translational Gerontology Branch, Longitudinal Studies Section, National Institute on Aging, 251 Bayview Blvd. Suite 100, Rm 04B316, Baltimore, MD 21224, USA
Unfortunately the original published article contains an incomplete Acknowledgements section. Please find the full Acknowledgements section below.
The authors wish to thank Professor Kenneth Hugdahl and Dr. Bjørn Sætrevik for their helpful advice on methodological issues related to the dichotic listening test.