Managers of Molecular Imaging Laboratories (MOMIL) Interest Group
- 505 Downloads
The Managers of Molecular Imaging Laboratories (MOMIL) interest group in the World Molecular Imaging Society provides a forum for exchanging information between researchers who manage molecular imaging laboratories and institutional core facilities. This information exchange includes operational procedures for acquiring and analyzing imaging results, including considerations for quality assurance and quality control, and animal handling and care for imaging studies. MOMIL also exchanges administrative policies, interactions with collaborators and clients, and industry relations. In addition to this comprehensive review of MOMIL, more information is available at http://www.wmis.org/.
Key wordsMolecular imaging Laboratory management World Molecular Imaging Society
The authors would like to thank Drs. Chris Contag and Raymond Gibson for helpful advice.
Compliance with Ethical Standards
Conflicts of Interest
The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.
- 1.National Institutes of Health Notice NOT-OD-10-138.Google Scholar
- 8.Moore G (1965) Cramming more components onto integrated circuits. Electronics 38:8Google Scholar
- 11.Fueger BJ, Czernin J, Hildebrandt I et al (2006) Impact of animal handling on the results of 18F-FDG PET studies in mice. Jf Nucl Med 47(6):999–1006Google Scholar
- 13.Guide for the care and use of laboratory animals: Eighth Edition, The National Academies Press, Washington, DC, 2011.Google Scholar
- 15.Lukasik VM, Gillies RJ (2003) Animal anaesthesia for in vivo magnetic resonance. NMR Biomed:459–467Google Scholar
- 17.Hurst K, Litwak KN (2012) Accelerative forces associated with routine inhouse transportation of rodent cages. J Am Assoc Lab Animal Sci 51:544–547Google Scholar