Research for Optimizing Band-Edge Characteristics of the LC Elliptic Filter About Low Voltage–Power Line’s High-Speed Communication in the Coal Mine: LC Elliptic Filter About Low Voltage PLC in the Coal Mine
- 40 Downloads
Because the environment is bad in the coal mine, it is difficult to establish an effective information sharing network. Low voltage–power line has many excellent features, so it is preferred vector to establish covering the whole coal mine information network system. This paper proposes an approach which achieves the coupling connection between high-speed data signal receiving or sending device and low voltage–power line through short-circuit protector, elliptic filter and coupling transformer in underground coal mine. The filter has optimizing band-edge characteristic and it gives a sort of simple elliptic filter design methods which has lesser calculated amount, simple and clear design steps. This paper also carried out simulation experiment for elliptic low-pass filter, elliptic high-pass filter and elliptic function BPF. The experimental results show that this design method is effective and it can give an important reference to the PLC communication which also could be generalized to other environment.
KeywordsElliptic filter Low voltage–power line The coal mine Transmission characteristics
This work was supported Projects of Shandong Province Higher Educational Science and Technology Program (J13LB04) and Projects of Dr. Fund of Henan Polytechnic University (B2016-29).
- 1.Wei, S. L., Liu, S. L., Chang, Y. Research of channel characteristics of the low voltage power line under the coal mine, CISP’13-BMEI’13.Google Scholar
- 2.Zhang, H. G., Zhang, X. M., & Tai, X. (2013). Noise analysis and modeling research in power line channel. Journal of Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications: Natural Science Edition, 25(5), 593–598.Google Scholar
- 4.Yarman, B. S., (2010). Design of Ultra Wideband power transfer networks (pp. 373–392). Istanbul, Turkey: Wiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd).Google Scholar
- 5.Qi, J. J., Chen, X. P., & Liu, X. S. (2010). Advances of research on low-voltage power line carrier communication technology. Power System Technology, 34(5), 161–172.Google Scholar
- 7.Roka, R. (2009). Modeling of Environmental Influences at the Signal Transmission by means of VDSL and PLC Technologies. International Journal of Communication Networks and Information Security, 1, 6–13.Google Scholar