Sentiment Analysis of Micro-blog Integrated on Explicit Semantic Analysis Method
- 1 Downloads
Combined with existing research of short text classification, this paper analyzes and explores the structure and characteristics of Wikipedia. And the fusion of explicit semantic analysis algorithm micro-blog sentiment analysis method is proposed. Wikipedia is regarded as external semantic knowledge base, and the entries are introduced as a supplement of micro-blog text features. The author improves the previous micro-blog sentiment analysis text representation method, and then constructs the naive Bias classifier to achieve emotion classification. The experimental results show that after the introduction of Wikipedia to micro-blog text feature expansion, the final evaluation index of the classification results of the naive Bias classifier has been improved, which achieves a better classification effect and improves the effectiveness of the sentiment classification.
KeywordsESA Wikipedia Micro-blog Sentiment analysis Naive Bayesian model
The authors acknowledge the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant: 111578109), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant: 11111121005). Funding was provided by Henan science and technology plan project (Grant No. 172102210117).
- 1.Zhou, X. M., & Liu, Y. Z. (2015). Data detection, tracking and sentiment analysis based on micro-blog data. Advanced Materials Research, 3716(1079), 342.Google Scholar
- 3.Mingjun, X., Hanxiang, W., Weimin, L., & Zhihua, N. (2016). A public opinion classification algorithm based on micro-blog text sentiment intensity: Design and implementation. International Journal of Computer Network and Information Security(IJCNIS), 3(3), 598.Google Scholar
- 5.Cao, H. T., Li, M. C., Jiao, D., & Feng, B. (2016). A method of micro-blog sentiment analysis based on PAD model. Advanced Materials Research, 2265(659), 771–772.Google Scholar
- 6.Tang, Y. W., Wang, B., Tang, H. H., & Xi, Y. Y. (2017). Unsupervised sentiment orientation analysis on micro-blog based on dependency parsing and hierarchical dirichlet processes. Applied Mechanics and Materials, 3458(631), 879–880.Google Scholar
- 7.Yuan, B., Jiang, T., & Yu, H. Z. (2015). Emotional classification algorithm of micro-blog text based on the combination of emotional characteristics. Advanced Materials Research, 3726(1077), 112–113.Google Scholar