A Novel Lattice Reduction Precoding Method
- First Online:
- 208 Downloads
In this work, a novel lattice reduction (LR) precoding method is proposed. The technique combines conventional LR precoding with a method of reducing the singular value coefficients of the LR-reduced basis matrix. The performance of the new technique was comparable to that of sphere encoding, while its complexity was lower than that of other sub-optimal methods.
KeywordsMU-MIMO Precoding Lattice reduction Power efficiency
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Fischer, R. F. H., Windpassinger C., Lampre A., & Huber J. B. (2002). MIMO precoding for decentralized receivers. In Proceedings IEEE international symposium on information theory (p. 496). Lausanne, Switzerland. June/July 2002.Google Scholar
- 7.Windpassinger, C., Vencel, T., & Fisher, R. F. H. (2003). Precoding and loading for BLAST-like systems. In IEEE international conference Communications 2003. (Vol. 5, pp. 3061–3065), May 2003.Google Scholar
- 9.Vetter, H., & Ponnampalam, V. (2009). Near-optimum vector perturbation precoding using a candidate list. In Proceedings of IEEE WCNC. April 2009.Google Scholar
- 10.Cha J., Park K., Kang J., Park H. (2008) Low complexity tree searching-based iterative precoding techniques for multiuser MIMO broadcast channel. IEICE Transactions Communications E91-B(6): 2045–2048Google Scholar
- 11.Rico, U. P., Alsusa, E., & Masouros, C. (November 2008). A fast least-squares solution-seeker algorithm for vector-perturbation. In Global Telecommunications Conference, 2008. IEEE (pp. 1–5).Google Scholar