Cooperative primary–secondary dynamic spectrum leasing game via decentralized bargaining
- 286 Downloads
Dynamic spectrum leasing (DSL) has been proposed as a solution for better spectrum utilization. Most of the work focused on non-cooperative game to model primary/secondary users interactions in DSL approach. Some others introduced cooperative game just for secondary users (SUs). In this paper, both primary users (PUs) and SUs incentives and level of satisfactions are considered. Nash bargaining is developed with both PUs and SUs as bargainers. A simple pricing approach is introduced which makes the proposed method practically feasible. On one hand, SUs adjust their power regarding to price and tolerable interference which are announced by PU. On the other hand, PU adjusts its tolerable interference to maximize its profit. Simulation results verify the viability of proposed method.
KeywordsCognitive radio Dynamic spectrum leasing Game theory Nash bargaining solution
- 2.Yi, Y., Zhang, J., Zhang, Q., & Jiang, T. (2011). Spectrum leasing to multiple cooperating secondary cellular networks. In Proceedings of the IEEE ICC11 (p. 15).Google Scholar
- 11.Bourdena, A., Pallis, E., Kormentzas, G., & Mastorakis, G. (2013). Efficient radio resource management algorithms in opportunistic cognitive radio networks. Transactions on Emerging Telecommunications Technologies. doi:10.1002/ett.2687.
- 13.Chen, L., Iellamo, S., Coupechoux, M., & Godlewski, F. (2010). An auction framework for spectrum allocation with interference constraint in cognitive radio networks. In Proceedings of the IEEE INFOCOM (p. 19).Google Scholar
- 18.Suris, J., DaSilva, L., Han, Z., MacKenzie, A., & Komali, R. (2009). Asymptotic optimality for distributed spectrum sharing using bargaining solutions. IEEE Transactions on Communications, 8(10), 5225–5237.Google Scholar
- 20.Guan, X., Wang, X., Ma, K., Liu, Z., & Han, Q. (2014). Spectrum leasing based on Nash Bargaining Solution in cognitive radio networks. Telecommunication Systems. doi:10.1007/s11235-013-9860-5.
- 21.Toroujeni, S. M. M., Sadough, S. M., & Ghorashi, S. A. (2012). On time-frequency resource leasing in cognitive radio networks. Wireless Personal Communication. doi:10.1007/s11277-011-0274.