On the Resolvent of the Lévy Process with Matrix-Exponential Distribution of Jumps
- 17 Downloads
We consider the representations of resolvent for a Lévy process whose jumps have a matrix-exponential distribution.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.D. Gusak, Boundary Functionals for Lévy Processes and Their Applications, Lambert Acad. Publ. (2014).Google Scholar
- 5.V. S. Korolyuk, Boundary-Value Problems for Complex Poisson Processes [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.N. S. Bratiichuk and D. V. Gusak, Boundary-Value Problems for Processes with Independent Increments [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1990).Google Scholar
- 7.D. V. Husak, Processes with Independent Increments in the Risk Theory [in Ukrainian], Proc. of the Institute of Mathematics, Ukrainian National Academy of Sciences, Kyiv (2011).Google Scholar
- 8.J. Bertoin, Lévy Processes, Cambridge Univ. Press, Cambridge (1996).Google Scholar
- 9.V. F. Kadankov and T. V. Kadankova, “On the distribution of the time of the first exit from an interval and the value of a jump over the boundary for processes with independent increments and random walks,” Ukr. Mat. Zh., 57, No. 10, 1359–1384 (2005); English translation: Ukr. Math. J., 57, No. 10, 1590–1620 (2005).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2017