On Some New Inequalities of Hermite–Hadamard Type for Functions Whose Derivatives are s-Convex in the Second Sense in the Absolute Value
- 68 Downloads
Several new inequalities of the Hermite–Hadamard type are established for functions whose derivatives are s-convex in the second sense in the absolute value. Some applications to special means of positive real numbers are also presented.
KeywordsConvex Function Differentiable Function Positive Real Number Quadrature Rule Special Means
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. Alomari, M. Darus, and S. S. Dragomir, “Inequalities of Hermite–Hadamard’s type for functions whose derivatives absolute values are quasiconvex,” RGMIA Res. Rept Collect., 12 (Suppl. 14) (2009).Google Scholar
- 2.M. Alomari, M. Darus, and S. S. Dragomir, “New inequalities of Simpson’s type for s-convex functions with applications,” RGMIA Res. Rept Collect., 12, No. 4, Article 9 (2009).Google Scholar
- 3.M. Avci, H. Kavurmaci, and M. E. Ö zdemir, “New inequalities of Hermite–Hadamard type via s-convex functions in the second sense with applications,” Appl. Math. and Comput., 217, 5171–5176 (2011).Google Scholar
- 6.S. S. Dragomir and C. E. M. Pearce, “Selected topics on Hermite–Hadamard inequalities and applications,” RGMIA Monographs, Victoria Univ., 2000, http://www.staff.vu.edu.au/RGMIA/monographs/hermite hadamard.html.
- 12.U. S. Kirmaci, M. Klaričić Bakula, M. E. Ö zdemir, and J. Pečarić, “Hadamard-type inequalities for s-convex functions,” Appl. Math. Comput., 193, No. 1, 26–35 (2007).Google Scholar
- 13.H. Kavurmaci, M. Avci, and M. E. Ö zdemir, “New inequalities of Hermite–Hadamard type for convex functions with applications,” arXiv:1006.1593vl[math.CA].Google Scholar
- 16.M. E. Ö zdemir, “A theorem on mappings with bounded derivatives with applications to quadrature rules and means,” Appl. Math. Comput., 138, 425–434 (2003).Google Scholar
- 17.M. E. Ö zdemir and U. S. Kırmaci, “Two new theorems onmappings uniformly continuous and convex with applications to quadrature rules and means,” Appl. Math. Comput., 143, 269–274 (2003).Google Scholar
- 20.M. Z. Sarikaya, E. Set, and M. E. Ö zdemir, “On new inequalities of Simpson’s type for s-convex functions,” Comput. Math. Appl., 60, 2191–2199 (2010).Google Scholar