Asymptotic Representations for the Solutions of One Class of Nonlinear Differential Equations of the Second Order
- 39 Downloads
We establish asymptotic representations for the solutions of one class of nonlinear differential equations of the second order with rapidly and regularly varying nonlinearities.
KeywordsEnglish Translation Nonlinear Differential Equation Asymptotic Representation Combustion Theory Order Nonlinear Differential Equation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.M. O. Bilozerova, “Asymptotic representations of solutions of second-order differential equations with nonlinearities in a certain sense close to power nonlinearities,” Nauk. Visn. Cherniv. Univ., Issue 374, 34–43 (2008).Google Scholar
- 3.M. A. Belozerova, “Asymptotic representations of solutions of nonautonomous second-order differential equations with nonlinearities close to power-type nonlinearities,” Nelin. Kolyvannya, 12, No. 1, 3–15 (2009); English translation: Nonlin. Oscillations, 12, No. 1, 1–14 (2009).Google Scholar
- 4.V. M. Evtukhov and M. A. Belozerova, “Asymptotic representations of the solutions of essentially nonlinear nonautonomous secondorder differential equations,” Ukr. Mat. Zh., 60, No. 3, 310–331 (2008); English translation: Ukr. Math. J., 60, No. 3, 357–383 (2008).Google Scholar
- 6.V. M. Evtukhov and N. G. Drik, “Asymptotic behavior of solutions of a second order nonlinear differential equation,” Georg. Math. J., 3, No. 2, 101–120 (19960.Google Scholar
- 7.V. M. Evtukhov, V. I. Vishnyakov, and G. S. Dragan, “Nonlinear Poisson–Boltzmann equation in spherical symmetry,” Phys. Rev., 76, No. 3, 1–5 (2007).Google Scholar
- 10.V. M. Evtukhov and O. R. Shlepakov, “Asymptotic representations of solutions of essentially nonlinear systems of ordinary differential equations with regularly and rapidly varying nonlinearities,” Ukr. Mat. Zh., 64, No. 9, 1165–1185 (2012); English translation: Ukr. Math. J., 64, No. 9, 1326–1349 (2013).Google Scholar
- 11.V. M. Evtukhov, Asymptotic Representations of Solutions of Nonautonomous Ordinary Differential Equations [in Russian], Doctoral-Degree Thesis (Physics and Mathematics), Kiev (1998).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 2016